Home Main Category Clubhouse

Man who posed as a housewife pleads guilty to making secret sex tapes with 150 men

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
How could a 'Straight' man not know he was having sex with a man?????????????
Seems at a certain point in the encounter they would realize something ain't Kosher.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I sure know it when my urologist gives me a poke....................

I mean ............oh never mind. 
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Western PAPosts: 8,233 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    How could a 'Straight' man not know he was having sex with a man?????????????
    Seems at a certain point in the encounter they would realize something ain't Kosher.

The other men were "A Florida man..." also
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 4,461 Senior Member
    I would like to think if you put lipstick on a pig I would still know it was a pig.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,219 Senior Member
    Florida!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Under a logPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
    There's some strange folk out there. Sayin'.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,219 Senior Member
    Yep.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,772 Senior Member
    edited September 2018 #8
    Holy Pokemon, Batman! There's a tape you don't want to find yourself on.

I just gots to know.....................................

Was he a Dancer? :D
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• 104RFAST104RFAST Senior Member Tarpon Springs FLPosts: 1,281 Senior Member
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member North DakotaPosts: 2,984 Senior Member
    Had a friend many years ago that had lived in a town in Alaska that had a well known prostitute and she would only perform oral sex, she was finally arrested and that is when they found out she was a he.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Somewhere north of MozambiquePosts: 6,637 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    Holy Pokemon, Batman! There's a tape you don't want to find yourself on.

I just gots to know.....................................

Was he a Dancer? :D
    At that point, the only saving grace would be to point out you were pitching, not catching.... and slim chance of that working.

But, we're taking Miami here.  That's probably not even the strangest thing that happened last week.  
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Didn't they acquit a guy who was duped into going home with a gay cross dresser he thought was a woman until the moment of truth.... and he killed him some years ago.  
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,750 Senior Member
    rberglof said:
    Had a friend many years ago that had lived in a town in Alaska that had a well known prostitute and she would only perform oral sex, she was finally arrested and that is when they found out she was a he.
    If you close your eyes and they shave close enough, it's hard to tell.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Somewhere north of MozambiquePosts: 6,637 Senior Member
    Gene L said:
    rberglof said:
    I'll have to accept your word on that.  😂
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    Gene L said:
    rberglof said:
    Sounds like you've been to Bangkok :D
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Under a logPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    Sounds like you've been to Bangkok :D
    Or Subic Bay..........or Bangkok...... :D
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Johnny rebJohnny reb Member Posts: 715 Senior Member
    Had a buddy find out the hard way when we were in pattayah beach Thailand. Before we got there we were giving a photo book to look at and see if we could pick out the dudes. We thought about 50-60% were men, wrong everyone of them were men. 
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,750 Senior Member
    When you get to third base and there's already a man on third, time to get out of there.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
    Had a buddy find out the hard way when we were in pattayah beach Thailand. Before we got there we were giving a photo book to look at and see if we could pick out the dudes. We thought about 50-60% were men, wrong everyone of them were men. 
    When in doubt, you just have to check!