Home Main Category Clubhouse

YUK!

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,037 Senior Member
    Extra protein.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,746 Senior Member
    That guy needs a swift kick the nads........

...... by the entire girls varsity soccer team!!!! :D
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• GilaGila Posts: 1,908 Senior Member
    And then he can go to prison to get the rest of the adjustments he needs...
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    And that is why you should never screw with a restaurant worker-- no matter how irritating or incompetent they are.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,912 Senior Member
    You can kiss their asses all day and if the boss pisses them off you get your food spit on anyway.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    That is why I never, ever send any dish back to the kitchen to be redone.  I would rather eat it poorly cooked than eat it with "secret special sauce" on it.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,746 Senior Member
    edited September 2018 #8
    That is why I never, ever send any dish back to the kitchen to be redone.  I would rather eat it poorly cooked than eat it with "secret special sauce" on it.
    I agree with the first part.

If I get a steak that's been under-cooked after I've clearly said "well-done", I just ask for the check. When the waiter asks me what the problem is, I tell them the meat hasn't been cooked thoroughly. They always say, "I can take it back.", I tell them, "No, I'm just gonna take it home and feed it to my dog."

The stunned look is priceless!

Hey, some guys think it's manly to eat a bleeding steak but all I see is all the parasites and other nastiness that hasn't been killed yet.

Yes, I've eaten all sorts of weird things in the military but there's no need to live like that as a civie.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain