Home Main Category Clubhouse

76-year-old Tries to Attack Son with Chainsaw, Son Runs Him Over with Lawn Mower

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 4,295 Senior Member
    Talk about dysfunctional family !
    At 22 he should have his own place . The dad needs head work & maybe in the joint he will get some .
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    "Family Feud"
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 4,295 Senior Member
    You read things like that & are real happy to have the family you do have . It never said if alcohol was involved . Two drunks & power equipment ..... what could go wrong there ?
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,082 Senior Member
    Nothing runs you over like a Deere.

Stolen from the comments :D
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Tennessee Man giving Florida Man a break, I guess. :D

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,292 Senior Member
    That will make the holidays awkward...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,182 Senior Member
    Wait for the 4 bbl shotgun at the end!

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,289 Senior Member
    If you own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren't... you might be a redneck!

If you burn your yard rather than mow it... you might be a redneck!

If your school fight song was "Dueling Banjos"... you might be a redneck!

If your dad ever attacked you with a chainsaw but you run him over with a lawnmower... You might be a redneck!!!

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,132 Senior Member
    I will have to say... if dad was 76, and the kid was 22... The kid was conceived when dad was 53. I will be 53 soon enough, and I sure as heck hope that I will be able to accomplish that task if called to it, but I doubt my bride would be capable.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    I will have to say... if dad was 76, and the kid was 22... The kid was conceived when dad was 53. I will be 53 soon enough, and I sure as heck hope that I will be able to accomplish that task if called to it, but I doubt my bride would be capable.
    It probably a sister mom type of deal anyway. Eating a meal takes that family three hours because they share one set of teeth. 
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,289 Senior Member
    His son calls him granpa-dad.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,624 Senior Member
    Also taken from the comments:

"Will they be fighting over the leg this Thanksgiving?"

I see what they did there...
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    I was thinking the same thing.

• 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 342 Member
    That must of been scary.  A riding mower coming at you at a blistering 5 mph!  He's lucky he only lost the leg!  If that didn't say TN I would have sworn it smelled of Missouri.  
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19