Home Main Category Clubhouse

ONE thread on the new FORUM!!! Hello! Is there anybody out there.

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    This forum got crazy again.................different look.................nutty.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • das68das68 Posts: 662 Senior Member
    Contact, over.

edited October 2018 #34
    What is that old joke, something to do with archives.

Edit;
    Would StevenChurchill of twin41.com have anything to do with it.

• MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,818 Senior Member
    This layout is the worst yet!
    Maybe it's fer Halloween...................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,157 Senior Member
    This sucks worse thsn before. Not complaining, just observing.
    Same here, re. quotes

Zorba, be careful what you ask fer..................you might get it.
    I hadn't been online or the LT fer a while and when I opened up the forum it looked funny. So I restarted my LT the same thing came up. So I went from Firefox to IE the same. The Top Sites on FF logo changed............looks sorta like a Green Bay Packers logo except orange with a big white G in the middle.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,157 Senior Member
    Unquoted for as well.
    No emojis either.
    No pics too.
    Tool bar inoperable?
    edited October 2018 #42
    edited October 2018 #43
      StevenChurchill of twin41.com, you may have to come back, again.

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,534 Senior Member
    And quotes are not working at all for me.

Open in a new window and you CAN quote.  You just can't click outside the grey box. 
    Overkill is underrated.
    Who was it that asked, "how much worse can they make it?" 
    Overkill is underrated.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,171 Senior Member
    Someone really screwed up!
    According to the International dateline thingy, this wasnt supposed to happen for another 11hrs to you guys cos it was like this for me 13 hrs ago.

I couldnt say anything as I was worried that breaching the time-space continuum would cause another apostrophe.....'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Its these bloody 'Millenials' I tell ya. They keep wanting to change the world.They dont have enough sense to leave well alone.

Well, since They were the ones who screwed up the time thingumy I guess I can give you the next Lotto numbers............Here they are

4 7 20 26 31 38.

( I have changed some of them so that I dont screw up the space time continuum further......)

Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
    Can't sign in on my iPad.

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,171 Senior Member
    Forgot to add to my last post, Its a shame about all those current threads being lost.

Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,938 Senior Member
    I got on using my iphone earlier, but didn't bother to sign in.  It's all messed up on my phone, so I didn't bother to sign in for anything.  On my PC here, it's almost tolerable.  Not so much on my phone.
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,938 Senior Member
    Yup.  Tried to log in on my phone and can't do it as well.  Get a box with a continuous scrolling bar and the login box never comes up.

Thats the badger.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,107 Senior Member
    The messages themselves are in a pale grey box - which is actually an improvement. You don't have to get very far away from white for the glare to go way down - but all around the messages is still bright white. Can't get quotes to work either. Otherwise, its pretty much more of the same, except things got moved from the right to the left - whatever...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    Kinda works on my Android phone, just menus are running together 
    Overkill is underrated.

“For those of you who have done well, Well Done!

For those of you who didn't do quite so well, Bloody Well Done Anyway!”

That is me done.

Out.

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,213 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #56

Not a whole lot seems to be working right.

I couldn't sign in using my laptop until I went through the registry process again. I used the same username and password so the site would know I'm already registered and then it allowed me to Sign In!

A lot of the buttons are useless at the moment. I hope they clean this mess up.

Btw, you can still quote manually if necessary.

Wambli Ska said:
    And quotes are not working at all for me.

Breamfisher said:
    Open in a new window and you CAN quote. You just can't click outside the grey box.

Manual mode is not fun. Clicking buttons would be better. ;)
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #57
    Foxtrot Zulu, this is Bugnuts Crazy, over. Sierra Echo November Delta    Mike Oscar Oscar November Sierra Hotel India November Echo. Tango Hotel Echo   Golf Oscar Oscar Delta    Sierra Tango Uniform Foxtrot Foxtrot     Tango Hotel India Sierra      Tango India Mike Echo.    Tango Hotel Echo    Sierra Tango Uniform Foxtrot Foxtrot     Yankee Oscar Uniform     Sierra Echo November Tango      Lima Alpha Sierra Tango     Whiskey Alpha Sierra      Romeo Oscar Tango Golf Uniform Tango!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,132 Senior Member

Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    das68 said:
    What is that old joke, something to do with archives.

Edit;
    Would StevenChurchill of twin41.com have anything to do with it.

Not a joke, it's a saying;  "If it ain't broke, screw with it until it is..."
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #60
    I am getting depressed with this mess. First Tennessee loses to Alabama, again, and gets STOMPED in the process 58-21. The forum was jacked up all weekend, and now this Abortion From The Depths of Hades suddenly appears. Brace yourselves, friends, for we are in the end times!!!!! :#:#:#:#:#
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    Wow!  I step away for a few hours and somebody lets Larry, Moe and Curley into the server room!