Home Main Category Clubhouse

"Lol" of the day

coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior MemberPosts: 6,624 Senior Member
At the gas station this morning, standing in line to pay for my purchase... a guy pulls up to the building with a clapped out Chevy Avalanche and runs into the front of the building. Minor damage, pretty soft hit... comes inside and asks "Y'all got brake fluid?"

Cashier fires back "Y'all got insurance?"

Good times...
"Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
George Carlin

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,335 Senior Member
    Here he would have backed up and took off.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,624 Senior Member
    Here he would have backed up and took off.
    They usually do that here as well, but I think he figured there was so little damage he might as well get what he came for. 
    George Carlin
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,307 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #4
    I'm surprised he didn't fake a neck injury then try and sue the store owner for placing the building too close to the parking stall... and maybe throw in the brake fluid for free!
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Maybe that store should invest in some 4" steel pipe posts filled with, and set in, concrete every three feet in front of the store parking spaces to stop such shenanigans. :)
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 342 Member
    Here "undocumented" workers are pretty quick to try to settle it with cash.  
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,872 Senior Member
    They actually used Y'all up there
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,872 Senior Member
    I would have expected youz
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    NN said:
    They actually used Y'all up there

NN said:
    I would have expected youz
    Shhhhh! Pipe down! We're not done infiltrating former enemy territory yet! >:)
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,624 Senior Member
    It was an ethnic "Ya'll", not a regional one.  

Some folks do say that up here though.  Ya'll can't have ALL the cool stuff. 
    George Carlin