Home Main Category Clubhouse

This time its a Synagogue

zorbazorba Senior MemberPosts: 24,203 Senior Member
-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,203 Senior Member
    Wife says she tuned in CNN just after Trump tweeted - and of course, this is all his fault.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #3
    And they keep bringing up the NRA................

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and their families. o:)

One sick hate filled bastard who did this. Sounds like some kinda neo-NAZI/Skinhead so far, but we will learn more as they release what they find about about him.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,307 Senior Member
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,684 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #5

Prayers for the injured and the families of those slain
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Rotten hearts and rotten minds do some nasty deeds in the name of something evil only they understand. This is another one of those situations. Evil people exist in the world, and always will.

Prayers for the people injured and the families of those killed.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,510 Senior Member
    zorba said:

When will this crap stop?

Have you ever studied human history Zorba? 
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 342 Member
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.  
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,203 Senior Member
    Bigslug said:
    Have you ever studied human history Zorba? 
    Oh Goddess yes! I put a large percentage of this crap down to the Liberals giving criminals, illegal aliens, the dead, and just about everybody else "rights" over tax paying, law abiding citizens.

• MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,824 Senior Member
    More of the same craziness! This 1 just happened to be 40 min. from me.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,335 Senior Member
    The capitalizing on these terrible traggedies for political leverage needs to stop. Allow the victims some dignity. 

The murderer has no legitimacy. There's no connection here to any kind of policy about anything.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    knitepoet said:

Prayers for the injured and the families of those slain

I hope everyone here knows the answer to that question. Eliminating civilian possession of guns and ammunition is essential to the success of a tyrannical government.

My heart goes out to the victims of this deranged individual.

• das68das68 Posts: 662 Senior Member
    edited October 2018 #13
    Exactly. This guy thought he was being a patriot helping to save the country from a caravan full of rapists, murderers, and terrorists intent on invading the country and funded by George Soros and the Jews. Only a deranged lunatic would believe something like that. 

A "report trolling" button is needed on the new forum.

earlyagain said: hi
    The capitalizing on these terrible traggedies for political leverage needs to stop. Allow the victims some dignity. 

The murderer has no legitimacy. There's no connection here to any kind of policy about anything.
    Exactly. This guy thought he was being a patriot helping to save the country from a caravan full of rapists, murderers, and terrorists intent on invading the country and funded by George Soros and the Jews. Only a deranged lunatic would believe something like that. 
    You're applying assumptive conclusions to incoherent ramblings of a maniacal murderer found on social media.

Someone capable of perverting incidental random media and social content is capable of doing so regardless of the content.

I'm not partial to the policies or the rhetoric of the Trump administration or even the current Republican party. However, rhetoric is the conveyance of policy debate. The varying tone of said rhetoric is historically a reflection of the times. Calling out excesses should always be done. Drawing lines between those excesses and the actions of the criminally insane for the purpose of political spin exploits death and traggety to no useful end, denying respect and dignity to those traumatized by the events being exploited.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,307 Senior Member
    Good luck with that but don't hold your breath!
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Another mass shooting, another pile of bodies. Once again, we are faced with that ever-present common denominator to all mass murders - all the victims were unarmed. Anything can happen, anytime, anywhere. Carry. Never leave home without it.
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,731 Senior Member
    horselips said:
    Another mass shooting, another pile of bodies. Once again, we are faced with that ever-present common denominator to all mass murders - all the victims were unarmed. Anything can happen, anytime, anywhere. Carry. Never leave home without it.
    This, that is why I now live in a free state.
  • Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Posts: 1,207 Senior Member
    Michakav said:
    More of the same craziness! This 1 just happened to be 40 min. from me

What Michakav said!  I was born in Pittsburgh, myself, and I still have family there --- cousins, etc.  None of them have been able to make any sense of this.  The shooter said that the jews have been killing his people.  Judging by his last name, "his people" are northern Europeans, so what in hell is he talking about?  I suppose that looking for logic and reason from the mind of a mass murder is a fool's errand anyway.  I hope he gets the death penalty.

Member formerly known as "vlafrank."
    The news reported that the death penalty will be sought.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,390 Senior Member
    I hope that they charge and convict him of everything possible.  This crap needs to stop and our elected officials need to stop politicizing these events. The Democrats blame Trump and his fellow Republicans for taking money from the NRA.  Not sure how that is connected to a whacko, but thats what they are doing.  The Republicans blame the Democrats for blaming everything on Trump and being anti gun.   So far Trump has not commented on gun control and said an armed guard at the Temple could have helped.   I know all of them down here have armed safety and traffic control.  Maybe it is time we bring back public hangings for crimes like this.  Do it on the 6 oclock news on every channel.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Sadly antisemitism is on the rise worldwide, in Germany, France and many other countries. Not to mention it has always been prevalent in Islamic countries. 

Every time I here some idiot say the Holocaust didn't happen, I get the urge to pistol whip them silly.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    edited October 2018 #22
    And what about Louis Farrakhan saying he is "Anti-Termite".
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Speaking of armed security, it looks like the time has come for that here. Everywhere that people gather needs armed security with lots and lots of ammunition. There should be no crazy bent on shooting up a place that lives to go to trial. And if one can legally carry, then jump through the hoops to do so.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    I already carry anywhere I legally can (regardless of my employer's policy) and am working on increasing my total ammo load-out.  Getting ready to experiment with a 7 round magazine for my Shield using a combination of two different brands of magazine conversion kits......Let the mad science begin!  :D
    I still think something has fundamentally changed in America. School and mass shootings were very rare until a couple decades ago.

• GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    I still think something has fundamentally changed in America. School and mass shootings were very rare until a couple decades ago.

You're absolutely right.  It's prophesied in the Bible.
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Sorry if I missed it elsewhere, but there was another hateful shooter in KY, but it didn't get as much press because he was stopped after killing "only" 2 because luckily the church he had targeted was locked and later because he met armed resistance at the grocery store he selected as his backup target
    I heard that this morning. Stuff like that never makes the big news outlets. It doesn't fit their agenda.