Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Florida Miracle

centermass556centermass556 Senior MemberPosts: 3,534 Senior Member
I still maintain a FL CCW. I almost missed my expiration date and quickly filed to renew online. I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to carry again until somewhere around Thanksgiving, maybe first week of December. but nope. I got my new CCW five days later!!!! Simply crazy. Florida has never turned anything around that quickly. 
"To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Replies

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    I had a similar experience a few months ago. Think it took 9 or 10 days for mine to arrive.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,671 Senior Member
    I renewed mine a couple of years ago and it was returned very quickly....maybe a week or so.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    When I turned 65 I got the lifetime permit. I no longer have to worry about renewals. I almost missed the renewal before that, though! Have to go to the Tennessee Highway Patrol Drivers License place to renew so it was easy to get that done. It's kind of a pain to go do that, but the gals working the license center make it worth the trip! (I admit to being an OLD male chauvinist pig :)  )
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams