Cell phone justice

VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior MemberPosts: 6,552 Senior Member
Yesterday after doing some work at my fathers place we stopped to pick up pizza. I went in and a guy who had been at the gas pumps (gas station pizza places are common around here) on his cell, loud enough to be heard on the other side of the pumps came in and got in line behind me. He started going through his voice mail LOUDLY and we all get to hear this "MR (NAME HERE). THIS IS KAREN FROM CVS PHARMACY. WE HAVE YOUR ANAL click.

It was everything I could do to make it out of the store...
It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 11,029 Senior Member
    Very "Scout" like of you to take it outside:rotflmao:. BTW, off topic, did your guys earn anything cool with the popcorn sales, we got another Nintendo DS in the house:bang:, an overnight to a water park, and a headlamp:cool2:. Just turned in the re-chartering today:bang::bang::bang:.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,552 Senior Member
    Everyone sold something, thats about it. Pretty rural area and even when we do good on popcorn, it isn't all that exciting. That and the economy put a hurtin on sales.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 11,029 Senior Member
    The Pack as a whole was down quite a bit, my 2 cubscouts beat the pavement pretty well and ground it out till they made their goal, it was alot to deliver.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • gunrunner428gunrunner428 Senior Member Posts: 1,018 Senior Member
    It was everything I could do to make it out of the store...

Yeah right. I bet your shoulders were shaking and your eyes were watering as soon as he realized just what was happening...

Cells are great tools, as long as they are used intelligently. Folks like this guy need manners training desperately - and who knows when he's going to start rattling off sensitive information in front of God and everybody without realizing it!
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    I, for one, would not have made it out of the store.:rotflmao:
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
    Didn't say I wasn't laughing, I could still walk though.
  • bmlbml Senior Member Posts: 1,075 Senior Member
    That phrase is part of a phone prank. Try them, they are lots of fun, with your friends. :roll2:

http://www.prankdial.com/
    scottd wrote: »
    The milk of human kindness is often out dated and curdled.

This is like watching a bunch or **** trying to hump a door knob.....
    That just means that someone with his phone number knows he is jerk enough to make that worthwhile.