Home Main Category Clubhouse

Did you get anything cool from Santa?

CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior MemberPosts: 12,625 Senior Member
edited December 2018 in Clubhouse #1
I did!


Got some Minnetonka mocassins, new Deadpool tshirt, worlds strongest coffee, and some BBQ sauce too.

I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
«13

Replies

  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,093 Senior Member
    I got the $$ for my 30 cal silencer stamp
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.


  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    Which manufacturer are you looking at?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Got a 'Ring' doorbell.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    Got a 'Ring' doorbell.
    Like this?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    Got the Lincoln 140MIG welder that I almost bought myself last week. I'm actually pretty excited about using it and will be getting a cart and argon bottle later this week.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .
  • das68das68 Posts: 662 Senior Member
    edited December 2018 #7

    peace and quiet

    goodwill to single men

    uncomplicated sex to all

    who or what she is I don't care but Long live the revolution comrade.








  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    Santa brought the kids a Playstation VR headset, just got my first turn on "SuperHot", interesting, very "Matrix" like bullet dodging and slowing and speeding up time.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    das68 said:

    peace and quiet

    goodwill to single men

    uncomplicated sex to all

    who or what she is I don't care but Long live the revolution comrade.







    What is this you speak of? The term sounds familiar:)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • das68das68 Posts: 662 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    das68 said:

    peace and quiet

    goodwill to single men

    uncomplicated sex to all

    who or what she is I don't care but Long live the revolution comrade.







    What is this you speak of? The term sounds familiar:)

    like humour, a difficult concept get to grips with.

    for some.

     






  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    das68 said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    das68 said:

    peace and quiet

    goodwill to single men

    uncomplicated sex to all

    who or what she is I don't care but Long live the revolution comrade.







    What is this you speak of? The term sounds familiar:)

    like humour, a difficult concept get to grips with.

    for some.

     





    Yeah, grips.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,659 Senior Member
    Got that BOG Gear tripod rifle rest I was asking about here a few months back, a Hamsa hand incense burner and some Sage incense to go with it, a 5.11 T-shirt, and some candy I really don't need.
    Pix of the rifle rest forthcoming soon.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 3,890 Senior Member
    Got some glass! Leupold VX-1 3x9x40 and a VX-1 1x4x20 Hog.
    also got a to pretty to use Browning Bird and Trout knife.

  • das68das68 Posts: 662 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    das68 said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    das68 said:

    peace and quiet

    goodwill to single men

    uncomplicated sex to all

    who or what she is I don't care but Long live the revolution comrade.







    What is this you speak of? The term sounds familiar:)

    like humour, a difficult concept get to grips with.

    for some.

     





    Yeah, grips.
    she came she saw she conquered,
    well till the new year.
    she has the world to change but not mine.






  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Mine is in transit. Box of necessary gun parts for a couple of projects I'm going to get to soon. Seamless carbon steel aircraft tubing in a couple of sizes, actually, and some springs and things from Dixie Gun works. Taking the new multifuel heater up to the shop IF it isn't raining tomorrow, filling the fuel tank with diesel and lighting it off. The heater was my present to me. I HATE working in a cold shop and that heater will keep it warm enough to keep me up there a LOT more in cold weather.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • kansashunterkansashunter Senior Member Posts: 1,814 Senior Member
    I got a Ken Onion knife sharpener, which is what I asked for. 
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    I got a Ken Onion knife sharpener, which is what I asked for. 
    https://forums.gunsandammo.com/discussion/comment/704250#Comment_704250

    I found this thread to be helpful, there are a few more.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Mine is in transit. Box of necessary gun parts for a couple of projects I'm going to get to soon. Seamless carbon steel aircraft tubing in a couple of sizes, actually, and some springs and things from Dixie Gun works. Taking the new multifuel heater up to the shop IF it isn't raining tomorrow, filling the fuel tank with diesel and lighting it off. The heater was my present to me. I HATE working in a cold shop and that heater will keep it warm enough to keep me up there a LOT more in cold weather.
    What caliber will these projects be in?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,161 Senior Member
    Duluth Shirt Jac and unmentionables..........


    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    Duluth Shirt Jac and unmentionables..........


    Firehose material? 
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,763 Senior Member
    edited December 2018 #22
    Whiskey rocks. Set the tray in the freezer. Place a couple of cold rocks in glass and add appropriate adult beverage. Screw ice.





    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    olesniper said:
    Whiskey rocks. Set the tray in the freezer. Place a couple of cold rocks in glass and add appropriate adult beverage. Screw ice.





    Need a range report on that please, I have a whisky drinker approaching a Bday that ends in a zero this year, that might be a cool gift.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior Member Posts: 770 Senior Member
  • WeatherbyWeatherby Senior Member Posts: 4,953 Senior Member
    A ladder stand.
    just have to decide which prime location it is going in
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Got a set of the new Craftsman 20V battery operated tools. 2 drills, flashlight, saw all and skilsaw. 

    And this.



    Momma got her Mossberg 410 pump shotgun.


  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Got some kinda weather station. I'll have to look at closer.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,659 Senior Member

    Fireballs. I *LOVE* fireballs! Haven't had any in MANY years, but there was a secretary a million years ago who always kept them in a jar for us.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Big Chief said:
    Got some kinda weather station. I'll have to look at closer.
    Got one for my birthday last year. You will love it.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    I got a splitting axe, one of those workstation things with the magnifying glass, light, soldiering iron holder, and things to hold the work; some cat poop coffee, a couple bottles of whiskey, bourbon barrel aged maple syrup, and a book on taxidermy.


    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior Member Posts: 770 Senior Member
    zorba said:

    Fireballs. I *LOVE* fireballs! Haven't had any in MANY years, but there was a secretary a million years ago who always kept them in a jar for us.
    Yep, they are my favorite candy, my step-mother in law gets me a bag every year.  I absolutely look forward to it every year.  
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement