Home Main Category Hunting

Culling Deer

2»

Replies

• Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,155 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    If the Senate gets off their butts and passes the bill that came out of the house to de-list timber wolves, I know some "Farmers" in Northern MN that would let you hunt.......probably should get Luis in on that too with his success rate.

We would have been ecstatic to see those bucks this year, nice shooting, again, and good autopsy report, again. 
    That would be amazing, depending on the rules that come with the de-listing.  Wolves are notoriously fast learners, so I would hope they let you do whatever is necessary to bag them.  If they let you shoot at night with lights, electronic calls, etc., it could be down right fun.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,226 Senior Member
    Six-Gun said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    If the Senate gets off their butts and passes the bill that came out of the house to de-list timber wolves, I know some "Farmers" in Northern MN that would let you hunt.......probably should get Luis in on that too with his success rate.

We would have been ecstatic to see those bucks this year, nice shooting, again, and good autopsy report, again. 
    That would be amazing, depending on the rules that come with the de-listing.  Wolves are notoriously fast learners, so I would hope they let you do whatever is necessary to bag them.  If they let you shoot at night with lights, electronic calls, etc., it could be down right fun.
    When they opened a season in MI, a bunch of folks thought it was going to be like hunting coyotes...boy, did they get a surprise...in the end, they didn't come close to bagging the quota...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 27,921 Senior Member
    Ate 2 of the hearts and 4 balls last night. Good stuff!!

"To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,241 Senior Member
    Zee said:
    Ate 2 of the hearts and 4 balls last night. Good stuff!!

4 balls?  Does that mean you got walked to 1st base?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 27,921 Senior Member
    Hearts and Minds

😎
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
    Most excellent report again.  You might be a Goverment employee but G&A is missing a product evaluation opportunity with you.  You give better real world evaluation than any magazine article I have ever read.  If you and Luis get togther, he could write and edit copy.  On a serious note, I find the real world, normal guy information available here priceless.  ELD’s need to find a place on my reloading bench.
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester: