Various LEE Reloading items for sale
The fine print.
- Sales only to continental USA, Hawaii and Alaska.
- If you buy more than 1 item, the shipping will be consolidated as much as possible.
- I prefer to use USPS Priority Mail boxes since I have many of them (to use) and its fast, somewhat, and it comes with basic insurance and a tracking number.
- If you want it cheap/slowboat/pony express, then there is no insurance and no guarantee if you get it. Its all on you.
- Note. There are 4 items im selling so if you want more than item I will consolidate shipping into 1 box. ALL 4 items will fit into 1 small USPS Priority mail box.
- If you want any item, please reply stating so and PM me. Im doing this first come, first serve.
- prefer USPS MO for payment. But PM me if you want to do other forms of payment.
- the boxes do have lids, i removed them for photos.
Im doing some downsizing/spring cleaning so here are some reloading things i found that i have no use for and are just collecting dust.
USED Lee 9mm 4 die set with Lee’s “Factory” crimp die.
This is a USED set. im selling them as USED and have no idea on why I bought them. The seating die shows some copper/brass wear so they are used. Getting old sucks. I think I bought them to try the “factory crimp” die and after trying it out decided to just go with the taper crimp dies I already have.
So, If you want this you will have to pony up 10.00 USD + 7.00 USD and this included shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
Thank you for looking
USED Lee Pro1000 #2 shell plate holder.
This is for the 45 ACP and similar case sizes. If you want this and something else, you have have it for free. If you just want it, then its free, but $ 4.00 USD for shipping via USPS first class?. I will need to check the weight limit for first class mail.
USED 10mm TC Die ONLY.
This is a USED 10mm TC die (only). So if you want this, it will cost you $5.00 USD + $7.00 USD for USPS Priority Mail shipping.
NOS Lee 458 Winchester Magnum 3 die set.
This is a NOS Lee die set. Never used them and I doubt I will be buying the rifle anytime soon so im selling them for someone else to use.
The cost to you is $10.00 for the dies and $7.00 for shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
again, thank you for looking.
- Don Burt
You may delete this post.
- Don Burt