Found this too disturbing not to share

Six-GunSix-Gun Senior MemberPosts: 7,350 Senior Member
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2019/01/3-teens-charged-with-poaching-after-posting-video-of-deer-killing-spree-on-facebook-reports.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=pennlive_sf

I found this article posted on a PA hunting forum that I frequent and couldn’t believe what I was reading.  All I can think under the circumstances is that, despite their horrif treatment of the animals they killed illegally, it’s almost a good thing they were caught poaching.  Hopefully, it prevents far worse things from happening while they are in police custody.  

The oldest one is now a legal adult and previously accused of raping 3 classmates.
Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.

Replies

• bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,483 Senior Member
    Yuck!

What a 'beautiful child'.   Probably was one who told his teachers to F-off,  and parents who got the rules changed for him.   As an educator, I see some of these monsters that delinquent parents are creating.   No responsibility, always someone else's fault, etc.  Unfortunately, the harshness of prison is the only consequence any of them understand. 
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,602 Senior Member
    Facebook...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • mitdr774mitdr774 Member Posts: 924 Senior Member
    Is it too late to abort them?
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,522 Senior Member
    mitdr774 said:
    Is it too late to abort them?
    Yes, but ya can still hang them.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,058 Senior Member
    Can anyone say pshycopath?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 7,350 Senior Member
    Jayhawker said:
    Can anyone say pshycopath?
    About as clear an example as you will ever see.  Future serial killer in the making.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,430 Senior Member
    Sick little f***s! Hope they all rot!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,855 Senior Member
    Stupid is as stupid does. I hope they punish them sever enough to teach them a lesson before they ruin their lives permanently.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,601 Senior Member
    Its tragic he couldn't have been caught and dispensed before he caused so much damage.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,058 Senior Member
    The very best thing that could happen to him is a .22 behind the ear and being stuffed into a Hefty Bag for the next trash pickup...These people do not get better...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,522 Senior Member
    snake284 said:
    Stupid is as stupid does. I hope they punish them sever enough to teach them a lesson before they ruin their lives permanently.
    There lives are already ruined, IMO anyone that takes delight in torturing anything just for fun is beyond help, as Jayhawker said " can anyone say psychopath "

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT