Three people are fatally shot and two others are wounded in 'gun battle which erupted during a home

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Good for the home owner. Those thugs got more than they bargained for. Doesn't say what kind of gun the victim was using. I'm guessing an AR type, but may be wrong.

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,590 Senior Member
    When I see something like this my initial suspicion is that it was not random.
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,680 Senior Member
    When I see something like this my initial suspicion is that it was not random.

Just because it was in a seedy part of Houston at 1:00 in the morning and five guys, at least two with long guns, storm a house and the homeowner is ready for them? I also think there is more to the story.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,549 Senior Member
    edited January 21 #4
    SamW always said break in by gangs of assailants do not happen, so this must be fake news........... especially in his hometown
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I'd be interested to see what the investigation turns up.

Still if one guy did that, it was pretty good.....even if he may be 'Shady'.  
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,375 Senior Member
    If good guys kill bad guys, all's good. If bad guys kill bad guys, it still all good. 
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain