Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Really?

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    Illegal????????????
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,667 Senior Member
    In most states. Glad I don't do "social media" - semantics aside.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 1,057 Senior Member
    edited January 2019 #4
    I don’t understand why everyone just sits back and lets these ****** erode all of their rights away.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,926 Senior Member
    Why should anyone be surprised?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    Not surprising when you have one city controlling the whole state. Same as California, same as New York.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Yet another undeletable draft. Why is this crap saved server side in the 1st place?

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    I'm surprised it doesn't require a gun owner to wear a badge sewn on their clothes. 
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,921 Senior Member
    Corporations down to small companies have been doing this for a long time.  We have all at least heard of someone losing a job because of facebook or other social media posts.  Last time I updated my TS Clearance for work I was asked a few questions about social media. I have seen people get their clearance suspended or revoked because of things their friends on FB posted, that's why I have not had a FB account for years now. It was only a matter of time that so called law makers utilized it to force people in to compliance.
    Social Media started out as fun. But has become the devils tool
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Diver43 said:
    Social Media started out as fun. But has become the devils tool
    It was the Devil's tool from day one.

• BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,262 Senior Member
    edited January 2019 #11
    And if you didn't think selection of Supreme Court justices wasn't the most important feature of the 2016 election, how are you feeling about it now?

We aren't going to fix California, New York, and Illinois (well...Cook County) from within - it's going to take the courts. . .which typically takes freakin' forever. :#

WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    If you think the kind of jedges who Republicans appoint are going to stop this sort of thing you're crazy. They are 100% in favor of the merger of corporations and government and seem to rule 100% against any level of privacy rights. 

Yep - I remember Bush 1 vetoing EVERY single piece of pro-consumer legislation that crossed his desk. Add Bible thumping to the mix and its only palatable because the alternative is even worse (for now).