Home Main Category General Firearms

Sig P365

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 11,068 Senior Member
edited February 2019 in General Firearms #1
A while back someone that is no longer a member started a thread on this gun.
I have read about it, held one at a gun show and watched videos about it.  But, I have not shot one.  Has anyone actually shot one?  I find the Glock 43 extremely easy to carry, but do not shoot it well.  I shoot the Shield fairly well, but find it uncomfortable to carry.  Thinking of giving the little Sig a try.   Has anyone shot one?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    I thought you shot mine at the shoot. I like it. Been my carry since the day I got it. So far about 700 rounds through. The only issue is every now and then it fails to lock open after last round. I would say maybe 8 to 10 times after that many rounds. I need to get it to the range and run a couple more 100 through it to see if the problem gets worse.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,068 Senior Member
    I thought you shot mine at the shoot. I like it. Been my carry since the day I got it. So far about 700 rounds through. The only issue is every now and then it fails to lock open after last round. I would say maybe 8 to 10 times after that many rounds. I need to get it to the range and run a couple more 100 through it to see if the problem gets worse.
    Darn, nope didnt realize you had one
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,846 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    Darn, nope didn't realize you had one
    Me neither!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 3,929 Senior Member
    Looks like what I have in mind. 
  • FreezerFreezer Senior Member Posts: 1,784 Senior Member
    edited February 2019 #7
    My nephew has one that I shot, I was impressed. The recoil as manageable, sights good and it fit my hand well. This is his everyday carry and he uses the appendix holster. I did prefer his wife's Walther. It just fit my hand better.
    I like Elmer Keith; I married his daughter :wink:
  • JKPJKP Senior Member Posts: 2,259 Senior Member
    Shot one the other day. Surprisingly good trigger. Very manageable recoil. Great night sights. 

It is on my short list for purchase. Want to locate an OWB holster I like first. 
    JKP said:
    Shot one the other day. Surprisingly good trigger. Very manageable recoil. Great night sights. 

It is on my short list for purchase. Want to locate an OWB holster 

I have already been looking at holsters, there are a few out there and I am sure more to come
  • gunner81gunner81 Member Posts: 471 Member
    I like mine better than my 43 and my friend shot both on the range the other day and he went out and bought a Sig