Home Main Category Clubhouse

Arrest after victim survives cougar attack

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 27,395 Senior Member
  I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
― Douglas Adams

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    What happened to the happy ending?  There's no happy ending to this story!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,730 Senior Member
    Hell, I'd hit it.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,962 Senior Member
    Looks like that guy barely got away with his dignity in tack.
    :D
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    What happened to the happy ending?  There's no happy ending to this story!
    Probably is for the victims boyfriend... 
    No good deed goes unpunished...
    With more and more cougars hiding in high places and the proliferation of Nancy boys following the millennium, I predict cougar attacks of this nature will rise dramatically.

Resulting in more alerts like this:

:o
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    Considering it happened in the Villages, which at one time had the highest STD rate in the nation, he was wise to refuse. 

Mighta got something Ajax wouldn't take off.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    Gene L said:
    Hell, I'd hit it.
    I was thinking she looks pretty good, considering the vintage.  I've hung around guys that would fight to take home "ladies" that looked like they'd been hit with bags of hot nickels... 😳

I wouldn't imagine that cougar would have to hunt all that hard to find willing prey. 
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    Gene L said:
    Hell, I'd hit it.
    I was thinking she looks pretty good, considering the vintage.  I've hung around guys that would fight to take home "ladies" that looked like they'd been hit with bags of hot nickels... 😳

I wouldn't imagine that cougar would have to hunt all that hard to find willing prey. 
    That aggressive cougar attitude is frowned upon by this next generation of city-slick youngsters. She would have better luck the farther out she goes.

I've known a few dives where she'd be golden. ;)