Weiner is Out!

JermanatorJermanator Senior MemberPosts: 15,098 Senior Member

Replies

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,606 Senior Member
    He has been rehabilitated. What a wonderful system.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,487 Senior Member
    See the source image

It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Billy_BuddBilly_Budd Posts: 638 Senior Member
    See the source image

The Weiner is near.
  • Billy_BuddBilly_Budd Posts: 638 Senior Member
    Isn't it just grand how those of political elitism or celebrity status are granted reduced sentences over anyone else.  
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,683 Senior Member
    See the source image

‘Scuse me while I whip this out...
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,502 Senior Member

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,502 Senior Member
    I once again used my super secret computer skills to break into the prison camera system and found a clip of Weiner leaving the prison......... it seems all of his friends said 'goodbye' his  last night!

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 14,935 Senior Member
    Carlos Danger is free!
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    Soooooooooo......................think he'll throw his hat in the ring for the 2020 Democratic nomination for President?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,288 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Soooooooooo......................think he'll throw his hat in the ring for the 2020 Democratic nomination for President?
    There are worse possibilities!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,132 Senior Member
    Isn't it just grand how those of political elitism or celebrity status are granted reduced sentences over anyone else.  
    He did most of his time...got out three months early and is assigned to a half-way house.  That seems like about average for a non-violent crime.  In fact, if he hadn't been who he is, I doubt he would have served much time at all.  And I'm glad he went to the joint, which probably was a minimum security country club.   He has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.  I don't think he got too many breaks.  I don't like him, never did, he's a pervert, and I hope he's learned his lesson.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,606 Senior Member
    Gee, Gene - are you saying we can't give harsher penalties to people we hate? If that idea catches on, it will be a boon to politicians. Do they really need more perks?
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    edited February 19 #14
    zorba said:
    tennmike said:
    There are worse possibilities!
    Weiner-Holder ticket? :D :D :D :D :D

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.