Dedicated Political meme thread.....

jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior MemberPosts: 9,560 Senior Member
There are actually a few folks who don't want to see anything political in the Clubhouse. So please put political memes here.

Political memes go both ways so please don't complain when one isn't leaning your way....

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Replies

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,560 Senior Member

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

• mitdr774mitdr774 Member Posts: 924 Senior Member
    This should be a gold mine.  Both sides of the political party spectrum have provided a wealth of material to use for memes.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,106 Senior Member

If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

Been saving those for awhile Mike?

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,733 Senior Member

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

Rogues gallery of traitors and treasonists.

jbp-ohio said:
    Been saving those for awhile Mike?

Nope! Found most of them today! :D

Ayn Rand
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,460 Senior Member
    CaliFFL said:

🤣

I give this five stars!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    Cracker 16 and 35 had me LOL'ing way too hard. 

Ayn Rand
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,934 Senior Member
    Ha, I missed 16 the first time.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,609 Senior Member
    tennmike said:

I find that very sad. When I registered to vote in July 1971 at age 19 I was issued a Voter Registration Card. I was required to present the card at my designated poll when voting. It was verified from a printed list and was manually checked off to prevent multiple voting. I fail to see anything wrong with that type of voter verification system.
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,092 Senior Member
    edited February 20 #27
    sgtrock21 said:
    tennmike said:

I find that very sad. When I registered to vote in July 1971 at age 19 I was issued a Voter Registration Card. I was required to present the card at my designated poll when voting. It was verified from a printed list and was manually checked off to prevent multiple voting. I fail to see anything wrong with that type of voter verification system.
    Does your voter ID card have your photo, date of birth and gender on it, or could anyone present it claiming to be you?
    No good deed goes unpunished...
    Gila said:
    sgtrock21 said:
    tennmike said:

Does your voter ID card have your photo, date of birth and gender on it, or could anyone present it claiming to be you?
    In TN I have to present a photo ID which can be either a photo drivers license, your photo CCW license, or a FREE photo I.D. that can be had at any drivers license testing facility. Prior to the photo ID, you had to present your voter registration card as the photo ID didn't really exist except for the military folk. So someone could theoretically use your card to vote, but you'd risk the possibility of someone there doing the checking call you out as not being that person. Real possibility in the small voting precincts like I grew up in.