Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Dedicated Political meme thread.....

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,444 Senior Member

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,193 Senior Member

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,071 Senior Member
    I think R. Kelly already called him
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 2,089 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:

jbp-ohio said:

Now this one cracked me up!
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,836 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:

jbp-ohio said:

Both of my teenagers sitting by me approve of this meme
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Jussie needs to take that show on  the road- - - - - -like maybe to Jackson Mississippi.  I'll bet he could find a couple of redneck good ole boys who know how to get it done the right way!
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    tennmike said:

Schrodinger's cat!
    Note that politicians never create a scenario that puts themselves in harm's way...
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    A woman from Sydney who was a tree hugging, vegetarian and anti-hunter purchased a piece of native bush land in northern NSW.  There was a large gum tree on one of the highest points in her property.  She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big gum.

As she neared the top she encountered a koala that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, vegetarian, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters.  The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.

She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared.  The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"

He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, Native Vegetation, Parks and Wildlife service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area so close to a waste treatment facility...

and I'm sorry, they turned you down. "
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,847 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    tennmike said:

Schrodinger's cat!
    What does Schrodinger's Cat have to do with this? Lol!
    Just a tongue in cheek reference that by the time it gets "this" bad, you're dead and alive both at the same time. So to speak.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,847 Senior Member
    Gila said:
    A woman from Sydney who was a tree hugging, vegetarian and anti-hunter purchased a piece of native bush land in northern NSW.  There was a large gum tree on one of the highest points in her property.  She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big gum.

As she neared the top she encountered a koala that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch.

In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, vegetarian, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters.  The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.

She sat and waited three hours before the doctor reappeared.  The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"

He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, Native Vegetation, Parks and Wildlife service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area so close to a waste treatment facility...

and I'm sorry, they turned you down. "
    BAM!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

― Douglas Adams

― Douglas Adams
    99.9% of liberals fall into this category. :)

― Douglas Adams

― Douglas Adams

― Douglas Adams

― Douglas Adams

― Douglas Adams

― Douglas Adams

― Douglas Adams

― Douglas Adams

― Douglas Adams
    edited April 2019 #204

― Douglas Adams
    On a more serious note...................

― Douglas Adams
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,193 Senior Member
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member

"Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member

When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod