Home Main Category Clubhouse

A must watch on Netflix

Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior MemberPosts: 2,056 Senior Member
Abducted in Plain Sight will blow your mind. This is a true story and the families stupidly reaches levels never achieved in monster history. It blew my wife’s and my mind. I realize this took place in the early to mid 70’s but at some point common sense should have come into play. Nope it just keeps going out the window. 

Enjoy folks, if your eyes preform 3 eye roll flips in their sockets you matched my best!

Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21

Replies

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,969 Senior Member
    Sounds like drugs were involved. Or a "Dogs in heat lovefest" lol!
    :D
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,961 Senior Member

I watched this last night.  No drugs.  Naïve and easily manipulated parents, a very manipulative culprit, and a 12 year old girl who was totally wrapped up in a lie she was told by the perpetrator were the key factors.

Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 336 Member
    I watched it the other night, well part of it.  I think I fell asleep around the camper part.  Idk.  
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    edited March 2019 #5
    It's amazing what people are willing to convince themselves of...  

One of the guys at work was talking about this, and the question everybody was asking was "How?"
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin