Stringfellow Hawke is flying with his eagle

AccipiterAccipiter New MemberPosts: 69 Member
edited March 9 in Clubhouse #1

Replies

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,467 Senior Member
    I tried to watch Airwolf a couple months ago. That is a show I liked as a kid that didn't hold up. The theme music did though. Best part of the show
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 69 Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    I tried to watch Airwolf a couple months ago. That is a show I liked as a kid that didn't hold up. The theme music did though. Best part of the show
    I did the same.  I could not watch it either.  
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,672 Senior Member
    RIP
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,727 Senior Member
    edited March 9 #5
    Wow, he hoed a tough row the last 1/2 of his life.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,816 Senior Member
    I watched the show for some mindless entertainment. It filled the bill. After that show he sure had a hard time with life.

Earnest Borgnine was actually my favorite character on that show. 'Dom' was always into something.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,958 Senior Member
    Air Wolf was fun when it came out but today it's just amusing to me. I watch it sometimes when it's on getTV.
    I liked him better in the movie Damnation Alley. Cool movie on a cheap budget.
    Thanks for the memories.
    RIP String.
    o:)
    Beware of false knowledge -- it is often more dangerous than ignorance.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,727 Senior Member
    They left out he was in the Burt Reynolds movie "Hooper", that was pretty good one with the supporting cast of characters.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Billy_BuddBilly_Budd Posts: 575 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    They left out he was in the Burt Reynolds movie "Hooper", that was pretty good one with the supporting cast of characters.
    That was a good movie. 
    Don't forget The Mechanic, with Charles Bronson. He played his back-stabbing apprentice.
    👍
  • N454casullN454casull Member Posts: 357 Member
    edited March 9 #11
    RIP Nanu

About a month ago I made my kids watch his greatest film lol. 
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,467 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    Air Wolf was fun when it came out but today it's just amusing to me. I watch it sometimes when it's on getTV.
    Thanks for the memories.
    RIP String.
    George Peppard made that movie.....
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,985 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    jbp-ohio said:
    Spk said:
    Thanks for the memories.
    RIP String.
    George Peppard made that movie.....
    Damnation Alley is worth a remake. I'm just afraid it would suck with the way movies are being made today.
    Who would play the Major Denton part?