Wife "won" a Sig P320

CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior MemberPosts: 10,719 Senior Member
edited March 10 in General Firearms #1
Have not shot it yet, weather and lack of time are the culprits, it is the full size version, 9mm,  comes with 2-17 round mags and Sig makes a 21 rnd magazine. Sig is offering a special for any P320 purchased in the time frame we got it, $50 credit in the Sig online store. So, what to buy?
1. Magazines- cheaper at CDNN, 21 rnd is out of stock
2. Sig Night Sights
3. Sig fiber optic sights  
4. Magazine well funnel
5. V Tac sights
6. Cartridge conversion kit

3 pages of accessories
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/parts.html?model=109

Size comparison with my J Frame

I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,231 Senior Member
    Congratulations!
    Nice pistol.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,719 Senior Member
    Congratulations!
    Nice pistol.
    Thanks, what should I spend the $50 on?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,071 Senior Member
    Niiiiiiice!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    zorba said:
    Niiiiiiice!
    Thank you, what should I spend $50 on?
  • minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior Member Posts: 708 Senior Member
    You suck and I vote for night sights
  • sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 3,246 Senior Member
    Nice, I hate people like you. You know what I win at those raffles, worthless little pieces of paper. Just jealousy talking and yes, night sights!!
    CHIRO1989 said:
    zorba said:
    Niiiiiiice!
    Overnight shipping to my FFL...

If it were mine, I'd go for the night sights, but that kinda depends on whatcha wanna use the gun for...

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,657 Senior Member
    another vote for night sights
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior Member Posts: 708 Senior Member
    I think you should raffle it off for your patients.  The contest would be for all patients, 45 years old who have recently fallen off their kids hover boards!
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,231 Senior Member
    Its difficult for me to imagine being calm enough to use the night sights. Especially when I practice in daylight.

Im going to buck the trend and say a case of ammo.
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 5,724 Senior Member
    Lucky duck! Personally I’d go with the cartridge conversion. It makes that one pistol have way more options. 
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
    sakodude said:
    Nice, I hate people like you. You know what I win at those raffles, worthless little pieces of paper. Just jealousy talking and yes, night sights!!
    Hate on the wife, she won this time :)
    edited March 10 #14
    I think you should raffle it off for your patients.  The contest would be for all patients, 45 years old who have recently fallen off their kids hover boards!
    See now, ammo for the anti's red flag laws :)
    Its difficult for me to imagine being calm enough to use the night sights. Especially when I practice in daylight.

Im going to buck the trend and say a case of ammo.
    I looked at their ammo, which I have shot and liked, but their website prices can be found cheaper elsewhere, I have to use the $50 on their website
    Elk creek said:
    Lucky duck! Personally I’d go with the cartridge conversion. It makes that one pistol have way more options. 
    I am going to have to call them on this, the kits look interesting.
    I was leaning towards night sights, thanks folks 
    zorba said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    zorba said:
    Niiiiiiice!
    Overnight shipping to my FFL...

If it were mine, I'd go for the night sights, but that kinda depends on whatcha wanna use the gun for...
    It's the boss's gun, probably bedside or when she is on the road, she carries a Taurus Model 85
    Duplicate saved draft of something I already posted...

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,948 Senior Member
    The only thing I ever won at a raffle was a bag of dogfood!
    :/

If it's gonna be the wife's bedside gun, I vote night sites also.
    Beware of false knowledge -- it is often more dangerous than ignorance.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,889 Senior Member
    Right nice, hey
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    Spk said:
    The only thing I ever won at a raffle was a bag of dogfood!
    :/

If it's gonna be the wife's bedside gun, I vote night sites also.
    I have "won" plenty O' bags of dog food and gloves too, can win if you don't play
    NN said:
    Right nice, hey
    Hopefully the range report lives up to the hype.
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member Posts: 1,441 Senior Member
    Great score!   What a soul mate!   Maybe we'll be able to go to the range in July!
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain
    bellcat said:
    Great score!   What a soul mate!   Maybe we'll be able to go to the range in July!
    The range will be flooded most likely as the frost finally comes out of the ground ;)
    Wife scored some magazines at Scheels, on sale and cheaper than the internet prices I was seeing, 2 more 17's and a 21 rounder under $100, hope that makes Nancy, Barbara, and Chuck's eye twitch all day. 
  • Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Posts: 1,117 Senior Member
    My "contrarian" personal opinion:  Cartridge change kit.  Also, how about a holster or three?  Gun Rug? Maglite?  And the list goes on, as you well know....
    Member formerly known as "vlafrank."
    It is the wifes gun,  she is not feeling the love with the cartridge change kit,  I am going to keep an eye out for one to be on sale  if there is such a sale.