Home Main Category Clubhouse

Florida man at it again!

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 27,398 Senior Member

FHP: Florida man leaves strip club, falls out of truck and runs himself over

A Florida man is being sought by authorities after troopers said he left a strip club, fell out of his truck and ran himself over before running off when the vehicle hit a house and injured a woman.

A 28-year-old Casselberry man left an Orange County-area strip club at 2:15 a.m. on Tuesday and was driving off when he fell out of his pickup truck, the Orlando Sentinel reports. The truck ran over his leg after he fell out and began to roll, crashing into the front of a house, authorities said.

A 58-year-old woman inside the house was injured and the man fled the scene before authorities arrived. Investigators found the damaged truck and identification inside the vehicle, but were unable to locate the man at the listed address, the Sentinel added.

The woman sustained minor injuries and wasn’t taken to the hospital while the man is still being sought by authorities.

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
― Douglas Adams

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Idiot..............must been drunk and excited by what he saw in the club.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,826 Senior Member
    When they vacuumed his wallet at the strip club, they must hast have sucked his brain out, too!!
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    Similar thing happened to a notorious man of violent reputation. He drunkenly fell from his wagon to be run over. Clay Allison was unable to flee afterword.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    edited March 2019 #5
    Is it too much to hope that the truck ran over his "leg" high enough to make him a Darwin Award candidate?  One of my neighbors wasn't drunk, but he managed to run over himself with his tractor after running a wheel into a deep hole he didn't see and getting thrown off ahead of a rear wheel.  He got a broken leg and several cracked ribs from that incident.
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,966 Senior Member
    If you ever leave a strip club late at night... Drive with both hands! Distracted driving is dangerous!

I guess he couldn't wait...
    :D
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    If you ever leave a strip club late at night... Drive with both hands! Distracted driving is dangerous!

I guess he couldn't wait...
    :D
    Probably a manual shift transmission with a floor shifter, and he grabbed the wrong 'stick shift'. WOO HOO! :D
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams