Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Empty magazine causes school lock-down

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 21,089 Senior Member
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,916 Senior Member
    Stupidity abounds on this stuff....prior to the enactment of the State Preemption Law in Topeka, Kansas a magazine in your car was considered a concealed weapon...if it was loaded it was worth a CCW charge for every round in the magazine...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,089 Senior Member
    Jayhawker said:
    Stupidity abounds on this stuff....prior to the enactment of the State Preemption Law in Topeka, Kansas a magazine in your car was considered a concealed weapon...if it was loaded it was worth a CCW charge for every round in the magazine...
    I WISH I could ask if you're joking. Unfortunately, I know that you aren't :rage:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    A fired casing from anything will get you arrested in Washington, D.C. city limits.
    People done gone and lost what little minds they had over this stuff. If the student had been in possession of a rubber Bowie knife, they'd have called out SWAT, I bet.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,916 Senior Member
    Anyone remember the deal in England where a guy found a bunch of .22 RF ammo buried in the yard and the police evacuated the neighborhood and had an EOD team come in to handle it?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Yeah, remember that .22 RF fiasco. I can't imagine living and being scared of everything like that. And 'death by doctor error' is statistically much, MUCH higher than death by any type of firearm (in the sorta kinda civilized Western world, anyway). Not much is said about that, though.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams