Trumpy Bear!

zorbazorba Senior MemberPosts: 19,288 Senior Member
This has apparently been going around for awhile, but I just found out about it:
Guaranteed to set off all snowflake Liberals, and about 50% of snowflake conservatives!

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,104 Senior Member
    Those were advertised on FOX news for a while. Imagine carrying one of those around to your local, liberal bar or restaurant.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,583 Senior Member
    Those were advertised on FOX news for a while. Imagine carrying one of those around to your local, liberal bar or restaurant.

I would set it on a bar stool and buy it a drink.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,810 Senior Member
    Cut the price in 1/2 and flood a few congressional offices with those........
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,288 Senior Member
    Couldn't resist. Bought one. We have a miniature upholstered Victorian style chair we're gonna sit it in, and a bright red MAGA "4 More Years" coffee mug to put in its hand! Pix when done, not sure when it'll be here.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 3,457 Senior Member
    It would look nice between my Richard Nixon bust and my J E Hoover gilded portrait.
  • AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 85 Member
    The combover is too short, and the tie needs to be 4 inches longer.  Also put a suit jacket on it that looks like it was fitted at the local Walmart and they have him nailed.
    Can't have everything - he'd be far better off losing both the tie and the jacket, but there you have it!

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,726 Senior Member
    It's tempting to buy one for one of the 2 youngest grandkids. They're 4 and 6 and I'm sure at least one of them would love it, until their "never-trump"er mom burned it
    >:)
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

The Republican Never-Trumpers would be at least as much fun as the Liberals - maybe even more so!