Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Elizabeth Warren and Flea Market guns

Some days ago Sen Eliz Warren was babbling about flea market guns. Many flea markets don't allow guns to be sold there. So I was wondering what if EW Eliz Warren accatually went to a real flea market in a rural area where guns are sold.

EW and her staff including 2 armed bodyguards show up at a flea market she walks quickly around and goes over to a deputy

EW Officer! I want you to arrest these people for selling dangerous assault weapons

Deputy: OK

they go over to the stands

EW: Arrest thisman for selling assault weapons!

Deputy: These are a 22 rifle and a 870 shotgun that are broke and would cost more to repair than what they are worth. The owner needs money

EW: arrest that woman!

Deputy: This old widow is selling her late husbands guns because she needs money they are a 22 pump rifle and a Browning A5 shotgun both of which were made before WW II and are in poor shape.

EW: arrest that man for selling a dangerous large capacity magazine!

Deputy Old jake here brought this back from Vietnam and needs to sell it to make ends meet. Show her what you also brought back from Vietnam

Old Jake lifts leg and shows her a artificial leg: I lost a leg to a mine in Nam.Deputy; This is not some Democratic republic these people have broken no laws

EW I don't care arrest them!

Deputy: if you don't leave I will arrest you!

EW: You wouldn't dare!

Deputy: I would you have 5 minutes!

EW confers with her staffers and they run to their cars and drive off. crowd gathers around deputy

Man : why didn't you arrest the bitch?

Deputy I would have if she had stayed

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,748 Senior Member
    Where did this story originate???
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,352 Senior Member
    Flea markets in my area are all different regarding firearms. The BIG one next to the Interstate (75)  in Sweetwater does not allow CCW or selling firearms inside the market. There are several other ones that are not nearly as big, but you can rent a table and sell any legally owned firearms in your collection. And there IS access to stolen firearms databases on the internet, so buying/trading with a customer is a lot safer than it used to be. Liz Warren would be run out on a splintery split rail if she tried that charade at any of them. For two reasons; she's a COMMUNIST FILTH PILE, and she's the ACME  of the vile damnyankee we all hate down here. She'd be lucky if she escaped with her scalp. Some of our womenfolk don't tolerate that mess. :D
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • ShannonHayesShannonHayes Posts: 211 Member
    She wouldn't be greeted with any hospitality here in Louisiana either
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,922 Senior Member
    Where did this story originate???
    Don't know but it's a repost from a May 2nd posting on the Gun and Game website also by James Pratt.
    I can't find anything else. I would like to see that tv broadcast.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,748 Senior Member
    If the statements quoted are accurate, it exhibits arrogant disrespect for the Deputy Sheriff. Ignorance of the firearms, condition, laws, etc., maybe understandable in the context of asking questions. Issuing orders and directives to attendant LEOs is evidence of someone that's earned the malice posted here.

Without confirmation however, it remains fake news.
    I think beyond the first paragraph it's just the OP's own musings.

"So I was wondering what if EW Eliz Warren accatually went to a real flea market in a rural area where guns are sold."

He also references a TV spot in the first paragraph, that's what I would like to see. What did she actually babble about?

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• JamesAPrattIIIJamesAPrattIII Member Posts: 156 Member
    Sorry to be a little confusing. A few weeks ago I saw a blurb on TV of Elizabeth Warren talking about Flea market guns ect I thick she said something as to this is where criminals get their firearms ect. The usual anti-gun dribble from a politician who knows nothing about firearms and has probably never been to a flea market. So I decided to make up a scenario where she did visit a flea market.
    Thx for clearing that up.

I'm sure she must've babbled about flea market guns and made some nonsensical remark about them.
    I still would've liked to have seen that clip though.
    :D