Home Main Category Clubhouse

Warm fuzzy story of the day

AccipiterAccipiter New MemberPosts: 885 Senior Member
https://news.yahoo.com/father-chases-down-thief-stole-120437612.html
So far the story has the proper ending, and as long as homicide and the district attorney make the right decisions it will still be the proper ending.
Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.

Replies

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,823 Senior Member
    That's a good start!!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    I like happy endings. Hope the father and mother of the children face no charges, too.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Chasing they guy down and beating him to death, might have a hard time defending that as justifiable homicide. 
    Kidnapping 3 small children justifies lethal force.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 885 Senior Member
    edited July 2019 #5
    No disagreement on stupidity of mom leaving the kids in a running car.

If those had been my kids, I would not have needed the help of the crowd.  Easily justified in my mind.  The law on the other hand may disagree.  We will see.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,903 Senior Member
    People from the street/neighborhood came out and participated in the beating. Unless every single person involved is accounted for or there is clear detailed video, no one will ever know who dealt the blow that resulted in death
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    Diver43 said:
    People from the street/neighborhood came out and participated in the beating. Unless every single person involved is accounted for or there is clear detailed video, no one will ever know who dealt the blow that resulted in death
    Or even which blow was the death blow or blows. 

I'm not even sure the police will try that hard to investigate, or that the prosecutors will press that hard

Overkill is underrated.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,713 Senior Member
    Chasing they guy down and beating him to death, might have a hard time defending that as justifiable homicide. 
    If he still had the kids, yes. But they pulled him out of the car and he ran. They chased him down to apply that lethal force.
    I don't see how you explain beating him to death.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    edited July 2019 #9
    I don't know that the beating is "explainable" but I'm finding myself not caring very much.  Tough noogies, dickweed.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Buford said:
    If he still had the kids, yes. But they pulled him out of the car and he ran. They chased him down to apply that lethal force.

Buford said:

I'm guessing blind rage with mob mentality.