Home Main Category Clubhouse

Thanks for checking on me.

pjames777pjames777 Senior MemberPosts: 1,421 Senior Member
Life this year has been a whirlwind.  Battle with cancer...in remission. Thanks for your prayers.  Oldest grandson diagnosed with OCD, would walk in a full circle to turn around, avoided cracks while walking and couldn't drive alone, bills were a mess, on meds now and just got hired by NAV/SEA and doing much better. (Guessing that's why God kept me here)

I appreciate all of your good thoughts and prayers, they worked!  Took a bit to clear my head.  Interesting how medical science wrote me off, no more treatments, no more surgeries then two months later when the scan comes back and there is NO CANCER, they want you back on the meds for the credit the Good Lord provided!  

Anyway...thanks again everyone.

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,094 Senior Member
    GREAT NEWS Patrick
    :smile:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,663 Senior Member
    Thank Goddess. I'm going to Big Chief's funeral today - lost another friend to Cancer 4 days before BC passed. I've had enough of death for awhile...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 5,783 Senior Member
    Miracles happen every day and it sure looks like Our Lord has decided to grace you with one!
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    That is fantastic news!
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,164 Senior Member
    Whew! I was worried there........ about that sweet El Camino!

I am glad you are doing good too......... ;)
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,966 Senior Member
    Finally, some good news I can celebrate with you guys. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. This is better than finding a great deal on a dream gun. 😁
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    That's good news for sure! Hope things keep going good for you.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,421 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    Whew! I was worried there........ about that sweet El Camino!

I am glad you are doing good too......... ;)

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,164 Senior Member
    Niiiice..........
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,915 Senior Member
    GREAT news, very happy you are doing well and happy
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,713 Senior Member
    WOW-----good news
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    Outstanding!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin