Home Main Category Clubhouse

Another update on Sue Brooks....

Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior MemberPosts: 733 Senior Member

Sue is back home with new diabetes med, new antibiotic and two new drugs one is magnesium and the other is potassium. they have to call their oncologist and nephrologist tomorrow and go for more blood work Tuesday but for now she is home and feeling some better.

Prayers continuing and so far they seem to be headed in the right direction, fingers crossed. o:)

Replies

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,915 Senior Member
    Most Excellent news
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,663 Senior Member
    WONDERFUL!!!!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,966 Senior Member
    That's wonderful news. I send prayers her way whenever I remember throughout the week.
    We've not forgotten. Please tell her that.
    🙏
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,658 Senior Member
    Thank you for update Miss Mary, prayers continuing.
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 5,783 Senior Member
    Prayers ongoing for her.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Good to hear she's well enough to be back home. Hope the new meds do the job for her as to the infection. Chemo can make infections harder to kill, and so can radiation treatment. Prayers going on for her here in the ridges.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams