Homeβ€Ί Main Categoryβ€Ί Clubhouse

Update on Sue Brooks

Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior MemberPosts: 743 Senior Member

Sue is back at home, Hospice did their assessment today and will be going at least 3 times a week. they have provided Elvan with lots of information and have placed a hospital bed for Sue as she can no longer really do much in the way of walking, definitely not unassisted.

They are doing comfort measures primarily and managing her pain. For the first little bit they will have someone come more often to help get things set up for them, then as I said 3 times weekly.

Prayers continue for both Sue and Elvan as they make this journey together. πŸ™πŸ™

Replies

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    Just prayed for strength for them and for our Lord to cover her in his Grace and not let her be in pain.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,671 Senior Member
    Just Prayed o:)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,222 Senior Member
    From the conversation the four of us had at the shoot, I think Sue is ready for this journey. May her crossing be easy and pain free!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Panama City, Fl.Posts: 8,690 Senior Member
    Sad news! Sue is a wonderful person! Prayers for her Elvin and family!
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,772 Senior Member
    Just prayed for courage and strength for both Sue and Elvan.
    πŸ™
    2 Corinthians 5:6-8

May Sue be free of pain during her transition.
    2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Between Ft Lauderdale and MiamiPosts: 12,564 Senior Member
    Sue and Alvan are really nice people.Β  I pray for strength and peace for them both
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5