Home Main Category Clubhouse

Dr. Squatch Soap

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,219 Senior Member
    If you want smelly soap, nothing stinks worse than Irish Spring.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    But....this one did.

He was asleep on the couch, snoring as he was prone to do. He had fallen asleep with his glasses on and I wiped a finger full of bacon grease across the lenses. Then dropped a dallop of grape jelly into his open mouth.

That right there was funny.

I can't believe I survived childhood.

Mike
    I'm pretty impressed too...  :D
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,772 Senior Member
    Zee said:
    Spk said:
    Spk said:
    Zee said:
    They make an exfoliating version with sand in it. 

That’s what I’m interested in. Don’t like feeling slippery and I absolutely detest lotion/oil/sunscreen for that slippery/smooth feeling. 
    Didn't they just used to call that lava? That'll take your the first couple layers of skin off.

Great minds and all........

Mike
    It was very popular in the garage were I worked once. That and the orange soap that came in a big squirt bottle. I forget the name.
    Go-Jo
    That's the one 👍
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Colorado SpringsPosts: 7,821 Senior Member
    edited September 2019 #35
    Gunnut,

After he got through choking, and realized he wasn't blind to boot, he actually found it kind of funny. The licorice thing though, he never really forgave me for that one.

When he was a kid in the very early 30's, his parents went somewhere one Friday night and gave him a quarter before they left. This was an unheard of fortune for a sub-10 YO in rural north Louisiana. He spent 3 cents on a comic book and the remaining 22 on black licorice. Apparently in ~1932 22 cents would buy a metric butt ton of licorice, and he ate it all before his parents got back that night. Said he spent the next 12 hours puking in the outhouse. 

I've seen him eat a heaping plate of pickled pigs feet chased with fresh buttermilk without  wincing, but even a whiff of anything resembling licorice would turn him green 50 years after the fact.

Much like tequila does to me.

Mike

"Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Miami, FL almost in the USA ;)Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
    My wife buys “Filthy Farm Girl” soap.

https://shop.filthyfarmgirl.com/

Enjoy...

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Southwest PAPosts: 2,907 Senior Member
    edited September 2019 #37
    Zee said:
    Michakav said:
    I'll be the guinea pig. Just ordered Pine Tar, Nautical Sage and Cedar Citrus. It was $25.89 total. I love soap and showering and I spend MUCH more money on frivolous things than soap.
    Keep us posted!

Range Report?

😁

Will definitely be a range report.

You want video? Chest on down? 

I don't want to make anyone jealous so I will limit it to butt shots. No frontal.
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 28,060 Senior Member
    Michakav said:
    Zee said:
    Michakav said:
    I'll be the guinea pig. Just ordered Pine Tar, Nautical Sage and Cedar Citrus. It was $25.89 total. I love soap and showering and I spend MUCH more money on frivolous things than soap.
    Keep us posted!

Range Report?

😁

Will definitely be a range report.

You want video?
    If you’re man enough. 😁

Though, if you were good enough to be in the movies..........you’d probably already be there. 😎
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    Zee said it best, but if you post anything at all showing you within 100 feet of a shower, clothed or not.......I'll have my wife "unfriend" you.

Mike
    N454casull
  • AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 898 Senior Member
    Are we going to discuss manscaping next?
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,908 Senior Member

No good deed goes unpunished...
    Accipiter said:
    Are we going to discuss manscaping next?

Thanks, Zee. My computer crashed and I'd lost that pic of me. That was the best antelope hunt I've ever been on.

Mike
    N454casull
    Zee said:

If you’re man enough. 😁

Though, if you were good enough to be in the movies..........you’d probably already be there. 😎
    I am plenty man enough! 

I don't need movies....I have my wife convinced that this "-------------------------------------------" is 6".
    Zee said it best, but if you post anything at all showing you within 100 feet of a shower, clothed or not.......I'll have my wife "unfriend" you.

Mike
    That's not what she said... :*
    Hahahahahahaha......
    Yo' mama..........
    N454casull
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,219 Senior Member
    BigDanS said:
    My wife buys “Filthy Farm Girl” soap.

https://shop.filthyfarmgirl.com/

Enjoy...

D
    I clicked on "Live Nakedly" - but it wasn't what I was hoping for.
    THEN I noticed they also have "Dirty Balls" and other varieties for men - whew - that was close!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
    I think I found the perfect Xmas gift.
    👍
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Gunnut,

After he got through choking, and realized he wasn't blind to boot, he actually found it kind of funny. The licorice thing though, he never really forgave me for that one.

When he was a kid in the very early 30's, his parents went somewhere one Friday night and gave him a quarter before they left. This was an unheard of fortune for a sub-10 YO in rural north Louisiana. He spent 3 cents on a comic book and the remaining 22 on black licorice. Apparently in ~1932 22 cents would buy a metric butt ton of licorice, and he ate it all before his parents got back that night. Said he spent the next 12 hours puking in the outhouse. 

I've seen him eat a heaping plate of pickled pigs feet chased with fresh buttermilk without  wincing, but even a whiff of anything resembling licorice would turn him green 50 years after the fact.

Much like tequila does to me.

Mike

That is freakin' funny!  I can't believe you had the testicular fortitude to poke that tiger.  My dad would have skinned me alive and made a wallet out of my ass hide...  :D
    The Squatch has shipped! Range (shower) report soon.
    Michakav said:
    No shower between now and the arrival. Gotta torture test it like a Glock. 

😁
    Pictures or it didn't happen!
    :D

Spk said:
    There will be evidence.
    Spk said:

Zee said:
    Michakav said:

😁
    Not going to happen. I don't mind getting dirty at all. But I don't like to stay dirty.
    Michakav said:
    Zee said:
    Michakav said:

😁
    Not going to happen. I don't mind getting dirty at all. But I don't like to stay dirty.

• GilaGila Posts: 1,908 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    noooooooooo say it aint so  Memescom
    No good deed goes unpunished...
    Just make sure your wife doesn't catch you taking nekkid selfies. Just sayin', I wouldn't know about such things.

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Between Ft Lauderdale and MiamiPosts: 12,556 Senior Member
    Bump
    Was there ever a range report?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5