3 Little Pigs

2»

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,309 Senior Member
    JasonMPD said:
    Zee said:
    JasonMPD said:
    So.... did you shoot this triple during the threesome? 🤔
    Well, since all three were boars.......that would be.......weird.
    But, would it?
    Not that there is anything wrong with that....
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Central MNPosts: 14,659 Senior Member
    Sounds like the pigs died happy:) JB and I give 2 thumbs down because you did not contribute to pig #4, but, you got folks on 3 so you are good
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 28,060 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 said:
    Sounds like the pigs died happy:) JB and I give 2 thumbs down because you did not contribute to pig #4, but, you got folks on 3 so you are good
    I kill my share. To the point it’s become more job and less passion. 

So, I enjoy taking others instead. I get more out of that than shooting them myself these days. 
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Colorado SpringsPosts: 7,821 Senior Member
    Zee said:
    CHIRO1989 said:
    I kill my share. To the point it’s become more job and less passion. 

So, I enjoy taking others instead. I get more out of that than shooting them myself these days. 
    I got to that point with pdogs. In all honesty, I probably killed over +50K in 5 years. More job.....less passion.

But, Scootertrash got interested in rifles (after many years of eschewing them for archery) for real after his first pdog shoot. You guys saw saw what that turned into.

SixGun,,,,,Not sure he'd spilled a drop of blood with a firearm prior to his first pdog shoot. Another monster under my belt.

JerryBobCo, while always a hunter, never looked at a crappy scope as adequate again.

Mike

"Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • bellcatbellcat Senior Member South DakotaPosts: 2,040 Senior Member
    Awesome!   Kill em all!
    "Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." Mark Twain