Home Main Category Clubhouse

Here we go again (surgery)

2»

Replies

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,990 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Hope they can get it out with a minimum of pain. Prayers for a quick and painless removal and recovery! o:)
    I hate kidney stones. One the size you have makes me hurt just thinking about it. :#
    **This**

They better hook you up with some good drugs afterwards because this is ridiculous. They should have a plaque or something to give you -- this being your 10th!
    Prayers out to you 🙏 I'll be sending positive thoughts your way. 😇
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,257 Senior Member
    Thanks SPK
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• RaftermanRafterman New Member Posts: 248 Member
    Wishing you the best. Only two times I saw tears on my fathers face...trying to pass a stone and when his dad died.
    Thanks Rafterman. I can assure you, they are NOT fun
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Update

JuniorX is gone. Luckily the Dr was able to remove "him" in one piece, so I didn't require stents. Anyone that has had the stents can tell you, they're ALMOST as bad as the stone.

Thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers.

HOPEFULLY this episode is now just a memory, not to be shown in re-run any time soon

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,071 Senior Member
    knitepoet said:

Update

JuniorX is gone. Luckily the Dr was able to remove "him" in one piece, so I didn't require stents. Anyone that has had the stents can tell you, they're ALMOST as bad as the stone.

Thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers.

HOPEFULLY this episode is now just a memory, not to be shown in re-run any time soon

Thank God buddy!  Great news.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

Thanks E, I can't say I'm missing him ;)

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,830 Senior Member
    Thank Goddess for small favors! Glad its out without drama.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    Thanks Zorba

• kansashunterkansashunter Senior Member Posts: 1,841 Senior Member
    Glad they got it out. Now quit trying to have more, I think you have had enough.
    Thanks and I agree wholeheartedly...

Hopefully my kidneys will get the message too

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,242 Senior Member
    Do you get to keep them?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Nope, didn't think to ask about it

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,990 Senior Member
    Really glad to hear things are looking up for you. I was in pain just thinking about it.
    Tell your kidneys 10 is the limits. It's the law!
    😡
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Thanks!
    They've been told... HOPEFULLY they'll listen, but I doubt it

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,813 Senior Member
    knitepoet said:
    Nope, didn't think to ask about it
    With 10 of them, you could have reloaded a 12 ga. shell ;)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • rbsivleyrbsivley Senior Member Posts: 1,166 Senior Member
    Praying for you Paul.
    Randy

Rank does not concur privileges. It imposes responsibility. Author unknown

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God 9 not by works, lest any man should boast.
    Ephesians 2:8-9
    Thanks guys
    Feeling some better today, though still having some "issues"

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,434 Senior Member
    Glad it's gone, and hope the issues you're having get gone ASAP!
    And having had stents on almost ALL my dozen or so procedures, I concur that stents suck hind teat on a boar hog. They poke around in the kidney, and they poke around in the bladder. Removal of the stints are always a thrill ride not to be missed, too. :D These guys that haven't had  the experience of gravel removal or stint removal don't know the fun they've missed! :D:D:D 
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Thanks Mike