Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Meanwhile, in Virginia...

12346»

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,185 Senior Member
    Good.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 898 Senior Member
    Maybe rural people have a voice after all.  
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Under a logPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Those red flag laws have something missing; the hammer and sickle on the red flag. Just pointing out the obvious.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,619 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Those red flag laws have something missing; the hammer and sickle on the red flag. Just pointing out the obvious.
    Innocent until proven guilty?
    Due process?
    No seizure of property without compensation?

Why would we need THOSE silly things?
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    As a President once said

"I like taking guns away early.  Take the guns first, go through due process second."
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Kaniksu Nat'l Forest, IDPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
    C'mom, Accipiter...those are only words. He didn't mean any of it. 
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

CaliFFL said:
    C'mom, Accipiter...those are only words. He didn't mean any of it. 
    He meant it until his advisors reminded him he ran as a conservative republican, and not a liberal democrat.  Then of course he meant the opposite.  When you have switched sides as many times as he has, it is understandable to be confused once in awhile.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

• North ForestNorth Forest Member Maple Falls, WA.Posts: 358 Member
    GunNut said:
    To be clear I fully support cosplay of all types. Sailor Moon, Iron Man or Operator. I love playing dress up!
    It's not playing dress-up if you actually know how to use the stuff.

Woke up this morning with my first cup of coffee and out of the blue recalled this portion of the discussion. I can relate to both sides of the "story". On the one side all the wanna-be guys, on the other - guys that know how to use the gear and for what purpose. I have a complete set of gear ( in the old Woodland camo, it works well here in the woods where I live). Do I parade around in it? Nope. Do I know how to use it? Yep. Am I glad I have it? Damn right.

And then, I remembered this............

• BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,619 Senior Member
    I have a complete set of gear ( in the old Woodland camo, it works well here in the woods where I live). Do I parade around in it? Nope. Do I know how to use it? Yep. Am I glad I have it? Damn right. 

And then, I remembered this............

Hee!  Is The Tick original comic from the mid-'80's too obscure?

WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee