Home Main Category General Firearms

What did you get for Christmas?

2»

Replies

• North ForestNorth Forest Member Posts: 358 Member
    A nice pile of 9mm to feed the Browning Hi Power, a large jug of Hoppe's No. 9, a couple bags of cleaning patches, a box of chocolates, but best of all, a smiling wife and daughter sporting their new sparkly diamond earrings.
  • AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 895 Senior Member
    edited December 2019 #33
    A nice pile of 9mm to feed the Browning Hi Power, a large jug of Hoppe's No. 9, a couple bags of cleaning patches, a box of chocolates, but best of all, a smiling wife and daughter sporting their new sparkly diamond earrings.
    Yep, someone is planning to buy some guns this year.  A pre bribed wife is a great way to start.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,986 Senior Member
    Gun related, nothing. Bad political moment down here with everything in "stand down" condition. Big rumors about gun law change for FAR worse just to begin with. 

Might get ugly so not the time for non-vital spending and beginning "SHTF" mode. Such´s life in the tropics.
  • BamaakIIBamaakII Posts: 421 Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    About a month ago I was in Menards and saw they had Kershaw Leeks for $29.99..... I bought all 4 they had and gave 3 to my 3 stepsons yesterday and kept one for myself.
    That's a great price.  I have two, paid 35.00 for the first one, thought I lost it and paid a lot more for the second.  Great carry knife.
  • BamaakIIBamaakII Posts: 421 Member
    Couple pounds of powder, brick of blazers. A bipod, 100 rounds of .30 carbine, 1000 gallant 115.gr 9mm,   bunch of other non gun stuff.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,664 Senior Member
    edited December 2019 #37
    That is what I got her.... Upgraded her 1/2 carat studs to 1 carat..

Could have bought 2.3 Hellfires....  :/
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson