Home Main Category Clubhouse

Good Series on Prime Fortitude

Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior MemberPosts: 2,054 Senior Member
This series is a few years old, but really good.  It's a British series set in the fictional Arctic Norwegian settlement called Fortitude.  Really cool plot with prehistoric wasps coming out of the permafrost and using humans as hosts.  The human host of course go on murderous rampages and the town of 700+ with four police can't figure out what's happening, well at first.

The whole time watching this where it's usually -0 to -40 degrees Fahrenheit outside, my wife or I would say, "who in their right minds would want to live in a place that cold all year round!  The other cool thing from kids to adults most no one walks the streets without a rifle over their back because of the polar bears!

Good series, just finished season two.  The net is confusing with some saying season 3 has been released but others saying it's cancelled.

If you haven't seen it  and you're in need of a new one it's a really good series! 
Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    I realize it is fanatasy, but wasps don't fly when it is below freezing because they are frozen much less -40, but,  guns, critters, and murderous rampages puts it on the list :)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 5,783 Senior Member
    I started it and it was indeed worth watching but I stopped when I heard it was cancelled.  I’ll have to do send research and it’s got another season coming I’ll get back to it.  Thanks for the reminder.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”