Home Main Category Clubhouse

Best freaking chips EVER!!!!

GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,085 Senior Member
edited January 2020 in Clubhouse #1
If you like spicy these are outright manly hot!  Rolled up crunchy tortilla chips covered in delicious hotness! They ROCK!  Addictive’

Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,831 Senior Member
    I liked them, for a part of a bag, I would buy some again.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,997 Senior Member
    Well, it's got "fire" written right on the bag. 😧
    Haven't tried them yet. I'll keep a lookout for them. Thx.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,085 Senior Member
    Walmart, in the section with the Latin foods like Goya.  Not with the regular chips.  You can also get them on Amazon.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 2,362 Senior Member
    Kids at my school eat them all the time. 
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 3,904 Senior Member
    edited January 2020 #6
    So, are they manly hot, or kids at school eat them hot?.. 😂
    Actually I was introduced to them by my nieces.  Then again, my SIL is Mexican and her kids eat Jalapeños like candy.  Everyone has their own bar.

Very true. I’ve known white boys who eat stuff fire hot and Hispanics who don’t like spicy at all. One of my sisters boys though my spaghetti sauce was spicy, his 3 year old brother shoveled chips and salsa in his mouth at a Mexican restaurant that I thought was spicy. And I LOVE hot food. 

I like the Doritos Dynamita chile and lime chips. I’ll give the ones you mentioned a try next time I go to Wally World. 
    edited January 2020 #9
    Jay said:
    Very true. I’ve known white boys who eat stuff fire hot and Hispanics who don’t like spicy at all. One of my sisters boys though my spaghetti sauce was spicy, his 3 year old brother shoveled chips and salsa in his mouth at a Mexican restaurant that I thought was spicy. And I LOVE hot food. 

I like the Doritos Dynamita chile and lime chips. I’ll give the ones you mentioned a try next time I go to Wally World. 
    And I’ll go looking for those Doritos.  Thanks for the tip!

To your point.  I remember like it was yesterday, I made a huge pot of chili to celebrate my BILs best friend (he’s like a little brother to me and a true shooter Marine RECON guy) coming home from a deployment to the Middle East.  

He took the first spoonful of chili and I thought his head was going to explode.  Crying eyes, snotty nose etc.  My daughter, who was 12 at the time, took great delight eating a full bowl of the stuff right across the table from him, laughing and calling him a little girl... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    One of my favorites...

RATING Doritos  Fiery Habanero  Chip Review

No good deed goes unpunished...
    man, they don’t sell any of the good Doritos anywhere around here... 🤬

• GilaGila Posts: 1,828 Senior Member
    That really sux...
    No good deed goes unpunished...
    Yep, if it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t even know those exist!  Got to check Prime but chips are usually expensive there.

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    Takis are okay, but I prefer these:

"Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    Ok, another one for the list to try.  Thanks!

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,068 Senior Member
    Just gave them a try. Not bad. But the Doritos have em beat
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Well I was not aware of the Doritos and no one carries them locally so I’ll change my tune to Best Chip I’ve Tried!  Looking forward to taste testing the others recommended.

Thanks!

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,068 Senior Member
    Those Dorito Habanaro chips are top shelf.  Going to try the Taco Bell chips if I can find them
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,997 Senior Member
    Have you tried any of these?

It might be Doritos overload.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

I think I’m going on a total chip diet for the next week!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,831 Senior Member
    Spk said:
    Have you tried any of these?

It might be Doritos overload.

I can't remember the last time I saw "Taco Flavor" Doritos in the store.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    I have been eating 'Takis' over 3 years. My 10 year old Grandson loves them.
  • JKPJKP Senior Member Posts: 2,259 Senior Member
    GunNut said:
    I think I’m going on a total chip diet for the next week!!! 🤣🤣🤣
    Thought you were on some sort of twigs and berries diet?!
    Stopped by the store for a few things on the way home. 
    I’ll have a few with my dinner for a test run. They we’re right next to the Doritos Dynamitas....