Home Main Category Clubhouse

Ginger or Mary Ann?

zorbazorba Senior MemberPosts: 23,663 Senior Member
At least I know who they are! :D
-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    Considering my age at that time.

Both :D
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    Mrs. Howell.... 
    Goddamnit, you beat me too it!!
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• joeg52joeg52 Member Posts: 102 Member

Finally two that I recognize, Mary Ann!

• AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 885 Senior Member
    Without question, Mary Ann.  Nothing in the world wrong with Ginger, but Mary Ann is where it is at.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,663 Senior Member
    I'd take either one or both - but Ginger is more my style. I'd bet Mary Ann would scrub up well, though!

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    CaliFFL said:
    jbp-ohio said:
    Mrs. Howell.... 
    Goddamnit, you beat me too it!!
    I’d marry for money.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

• BamaakIIBamaakII Posts: 274 Member
    D8idnt Gilligan or the professor where a hula skirt a time or two.  Thought that would cause you to lean towards them.
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 5,783 Senior Member
    Ginger AND Mary Ann... 😎
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    It's not like they were going anywhere, no need to choose. 
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    Has anyone actually watched Gilligan's Island recently? I caught part of an episode on TVLand (or similar) a while back. I can't understand for the life of me,why this show enjoyed any popularity. It is truly terrible. 

When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    CaliFFL said:
    Has anyone actually watched Gilligan's Island recently? I caught part of an episode on TVLand (or similar) a while back. I can't understand for the life of me,why this show enjoyed any popularity. It is truly terrible. 

Well duh, the magic is gone after you have seen every episode like 10X :p Besides, all of us on the forum have moved on to more sophisticated scatalogical and dickjoke humor and the occasional pun.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Both are/were lovely women. Mary Ann seemed to be the low maintenance type, which I appreciate, but I like taller women like Ginger more.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,152 Senior Member
    Why ruin the magic of a deserted island with having other people around?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Well.........except for Ginger and Mary Ann, I concur.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Because having two cute women that are completely dependent on you for food and safety could be fun?   The rest are of them would have been bait for my special shark fin soup... 😁

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,966 Senior Member
    If Ginger would behave and dress up like Mary Ann, there'd be no Ginger v Mary Ann. 😁
    Unfortunately, Ginger had that "I can get whatever I want, whenever I want because I'm Ginger Grant" thing going on. I'm in the Mary Ann camp. Ginger played that cliche-ridden Hollywood starlet thing into the ground.
    I like hot, low maintenance, mid-west traditional values. I'll take Mary Ann. 👍

Mrs Howell? Only if she held the purse strings. I think Mr Howell was in charge of that.

What about Marilyn v Rachel?
    Or
    Joan v Lita?
    😂
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

Who?
    Marilyn Monroe? Rachel Brice?

GunNut said:
    Because having two cute women that are completely dependent on you for food and safety could be fun?
    Two disappointed women nagging at me on a deserted island? That wouldn't end well. I would have to sleep with one eye open.
    -Thomas Paine
    Guy I knew always said you needed at least 3 women. One will nag at you, two will gang up on you, but three will fight among themselves and leave you alone!

zorba said:
    Who?
    Marilyn Monroe? Rachel Brice?
    Marilyn Monroe
    v

Raquel Welch
    I always spell her name wrong 😂

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

How about Heather v Heather
    Or
    Daisy Duke v Any leading lady on TV during the 70's!

Raquel hands down.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

• LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,036 Senior Member
    Let's not overlook Ann-Margaret.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    Accipiter said:
    Raquel hands down.
    Definitely.

GunNut said:
    Because having two cute women that are completely dependent on you for food and safety could be fun?
    Two disappointed women nagging at me on a deserted island? That wouldn't end well. I would have to sleep with one eye open.
    Why would they be disappointed?!?!?!? 

edited January 29 #28
    BAM! GunNut - you win the Internet!

GunNut said:
    Why would they be disappointed?!?!?!? 
    The fact that there is no way only 2 of them could manage a beastly stud muffin like me. They would be very disappointed in themselves.
    -Thomas Paine
    edited January 29 #30
    Spk said:
    How about Heather v Heather
    Or
    Daisy Duke v Any leading lady on TV during the 70's!

Lynda Carter. 

Adam J. McCleod

AND an excellent recovery by Jerm!