Home Main Category Clubhouse

Ginger or Mary Ann?

Replies

• SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 3,969 Senior Member
    CaliFFL said:
    Spk said:
    How about Heather v Heather
    Or
    Daisy Duke v Any leading lady on TV during the 70's!

Lynda Carter. 
    Good call 👍

Linsey Wagner also comes to mind.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,667 Senior Member

Joanna Cameron

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,047 Senior Member
    Jerm......aka "Stud Muffin"........

I demand witnesses!!!!

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    edited January 29 #35
    Let's not overlook Ann-Margaret.

Mike

She's a stunner in Viva Las Vegas.
    👍
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,047 Senior Member
    She got better with age.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull

Lucy Lawless!

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,167 Senior Member

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    Locklear - only because I saw her in a dominatrix outfit once.

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    If we are doing the 80’s then Kelly Lebrock. 
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

jbp-ohio said:

I always thought Thomas was hotter of the two but her acting was simply painful on the ears. Locklear was always the better performer although I kinda always felt like I was watching a kid on TV. 😁

zorba said:

Lucy Lawless!

I like Lucy Lawless as Xena but I've always been a Gabrielle fan.
    👍
    CaliFFL said:
    If we are doing the 80’s then Kelly Lebrock. 
    Weird Science!

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 5,811 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    AND an excellent recovery by Jerm!
    That’s our boy!!! 😎
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,149 Senior Member
    As far as the OP goes, I thought we went over this before and came to the unanimous consensus that Mary Ann wins.  

Now, if we're sprawling outside of the OP subject, I think that both Linda Ronstadt and Sally Field need a very loud mention.

Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,096 Senior Member
    edited January 29 #45
    CaliFFL said:

Lynda Carter. 
    We have a WINNER <3
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 885 Senior Member
    Thomas.  

I watched Fall Guy, not TJ Hooker.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,262 Senior Member
    Let's see. . .who do I want to be trapped on a deserted island with?

Wilson the volleyball.  The conversations would probably be more interesting.

Has anyone gone through the full run of Gilligan's Island and compiled a list of all the contraptions the Professor made that did not involve using his skills to fix the damn boat?
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    Six-Gun said:
    As far as the OP goes, I thought we went over this before and came to the unanimous consensus that Mary Ann wins.  

Now, if we're sprawling outside of the OP subject, I think that both Linda Ronstadt and Sally Field need a very loud mention.

It just struck me Linda and Selena look a lot alike. 

When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

My fav in the early 80s was Erin Gray......

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    Accipiter said:
    Thomas.  

Best looking female on Fall Guy was Markie Post...
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,952 Senior Member
    Six-Gun said:

Have you seen Linda Ronstadt recently?  When she sits around the house, she literally sits around the house.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,952 Senior Member
    Considering my age at that time.

Both :D
    Considering their age at this time, neither.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    zorba said:

Joanna Cameron

You can still get the complete series on dvd on Amazon but it's expensive now. 😬

jbp-ohio said:
    Accipiter said:
    Thomas.  

Markie Post on Buck Rodgers in the 25th Century 😍

Six-Gun said:

Sally Fields in Smokey and the Bandit. Winner!

jbp-ohio said:
    My fav in the early 80s was Erin Gray......

It's not easy making purple look good but she did it anyway.
    😁

jbp-ohio said:
    Accipiter said:
    Thomas.  

I watched Night Court because of Markie. She was still hot in Something about Mary. 

Adam J. McCleod

80's blondes and no Morgan Fairchild? 

Adam J. McCleod

• AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 885 Senior Member
    jbp-ohio said:
    Accipiter said:
    Thomas.  

Nope, no, nopety, nay, nah, flat no.  

Markie was a stunningly attractive woman no doubt, but Heather Thomas standing in the doorway in the white bikini, may be the greatest vision a straight males eyes have ever beheld.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.
    It might be the wrong thread but a shout out to both of these gals for their amazing work.
    👍

And Lita

😎

If we are veering into 80's female singers, there tiss but one......