Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Just received a text

2»

Replies

• BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,697 Senior Member
    CaliFFL said:

Contemplating responses. 
    "Are you in for Bernie?

"Sorry, I read the script for his adult film titled 'The DNC Does America', and I'm afraid it's just not my kind of kink"
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Big Al1 said:
    I've actually got spam calls from myself!! Nice trick!! I've had people call me asking why I keep calling them. The they realize it's not the same voice and I break out in my best "Apu" imitation and they start laughing and say "oh yea, that's the voice!!

A few months ago my cellphone called it's self twice! I tried calling myself and it did not work. Research disclosed it was caller ID 'spoofing' It has rendered the FCC do not call list which relies reporting a phone number obsolete!

• sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    So far today I've had 5 calls with no valid  Ph. # or caller I.D. Being bored and in an extremely foul mood I have given them some of my best verbal commentary. Like the greeting card place says, "When you care to send only the very best!". Sometimes being rude and vulgar is the only way to get the point across, and I can excel at that task. I'm getting downright mean in that respect. And there's that thing about my hatred for air thieves, too.

I hate all thieves!
  • AccipiterAccipiter New Member Posts: 898 Senior Member
    Got my text today.  I didn’t respond though.  My only concern is how did Old man Bernie get my number.  He got my name right.
    Apparently free thought is punished, and conformity is required, while peckerless cowards run the show.

ECHO...ECHO....echo...

Ah......One savors the hypocrisy!

Karma.........It’s a bitch.