Home Main Category General Firearms

What was your most recent firearm purchase or acquisition?

15678911»

Replies

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,134 Senior Member
    Wow that's a sexy looking revolver
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,689 Senior Member
    Thank you sir. need to find my light loads and shoot it this week end.
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,298 Senior Member
    rberglof said:
    Wife bought me this for Christmas, also the Howell  six round 45 colt conversion cylinder.

That’s sweet!  Need a range report on that one.  Have been eyeing a lot of BP stuff lately.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• Some_MookSome_Mook Posts: 364 Member
    The vendor who I bought the .36 caliber paper cartridge former from included a couple of nitrated coffee filters along with it.  Made a few rounds to play with if / when the sun comes out.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
    "I know my place in the world and it ain’t standing next to Jerry Miculek" - Zee
  • MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,852 Senior Member
    Most recent now, was a Mini 30,  Win 1300 Defender and Win 190. This week it'll be Rem 870 20ga and an Anderson lower since I had an extra pistol brace/buffer tube
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.