Home Main Category General Firearms

What was your most recent firearm purchase or acquisition?

1234568»

Replies

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 5,504 Senior Member
    Some_Mook said:
    Well, in the 10 months and 27 days since I quit drinking, I have been padding my Fun Money stash.  Pretty sobering (pun intended) to find out how much money a gallon of Vodka a week (even cheap vodka) can add up to over time.

Need a new vice, so I figured I'd go all-in and take up smoking

;) 

Uberti 1851 and 1861 Navy replicas.  Need to refinish the grips with a darker stain, although I may opt for faux Ivory on the '51. 

Tombstone Grips in Oregon has caught my eye.  Prices seen reasonable and he wants a physical hard paper / index card cut-out matching the frame mailed to him first so he can match the frame more precisely.
    Wow those are beautiful 😍 
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• Some_MookSome_Mook Posts: 314 Member
    GunNut said:
    Some_Mook said:
    Well, in the 10 months and 27 days since I quit drinking, I have been padding my Fun Money stash.  Pretty sobering (pun intended) to find out how much money a gallon of Vodka a week (even cheap vodka) can add up to over time.

;) 

Uberti 1851 and 1861 Navy replicas.  Need to refinish the grips with a darker stain, although I may opt for faux Ivory on the '51. 

Tombstone Grips in Oregon has caught my eye.  Prices seen reasonable and he wants a physical hard paper / index card cut-out matching the frame mailed to him first so he can match the frame more precisely.
    And quite a lot of fun to shoot.  Got the '51 two weeks ago, the '61 just came in this week.  Been spraying fresh paint on my gongs today, be 'gone shootin' tomorrow
    "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
    "I know my place in the world and it ain’t standing next to Jerry Miculek" - Zee
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,768 Senior Member
    Very NICE
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 5,504 Senior Member
    Some_Mook said:
    GunNut said:
    Some_Mook said:

;) 

And quite a lot of fun to shoot.  Got the '51 two weeks ago, the '61 just came in this week.  Been spraying fresh paint on my gongs today, be 'gone shootin' tomorrow
    You suck!!!  I have to get some BP stuff.  I have a LOT of Pyrodex to burn through.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”