Home Main Category Clubhouse

How often do you visit the forum

bhl2506bhl2506 Senior MemberPosts: 2,027 Senior Member
Like the title says how many times a day so you visit the forum. Even though I just started posting again I'm usually here at least 4 or 5 times a day.
Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.

Replies

• 2Aman2Aman Member Posts: 332 Member
    Just started again. But several times a day at least. 
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,985 Senior Member
    At least that, now that I'm retired.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    I always have a forum window open on my desktop.  In between meetings, calls or when I need a mental break I take a look-see.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    I've given it a break lately and just come on here about once a week but I still come and you never know about me, I might start coming three or five times a day again.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 788 Senior Member
    edited April 2020 #6
    I usually scan through every morning to see if there's any new threads that look interesting or just plain fun. I always enjoy reading Zee's hunting exploits.
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,749 Senior Member
    I check it several times a day.

As far as posting goes, I might post half a dozen in a day, then I might go 2 weeks and not post anything.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,118 Senior Member
    edited April 2020 #8
    Several times a day....Got to ride herd on the various and sundry hombres that frequent the place and keep the skallywags and scoundrels at bay...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • GilaGila Posts: 1,887 Senior Member
    Visit?  What you talking about???  :D
    No good deed goes unpunished...
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,739 Senior Member
    Daily.

I don't always post but when I do, I try to keep it interesante.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 2,027 Senior Member
    I got to thinking about what gunnut said in thread about the state of the forum. I'm hopefull that by working together we'll be able th get some of the older members back posting again. So far everyone is doing a good job posting some really good stuff. Maybe if can keep it up we can get them back.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 7,928 Senior Member
  • 10canyon5310canyon53 Member Posts: 2,122 Senior Member
    When I am home I am on here many times every day.  When I travel for work (which is not lately) not much.  Mostly just when I am home, usually too busy when I travel.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,126 Senior Member
    couple of times a day-----I only sign is if I want to post.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,142 Senior Member
    Way too much now that I am working from home.
    Used to check in during breaks at work, but the forum is blocked on the server now.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,032 Senior Member
    Whenever I feel like it, sometimes once or twice a day, sometimes once a week or 2.

JAY 
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 27,466 Senior Member
    I’m always watching. 
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 7,642 Senior Member
    bhl2506 said:
    I got to thinking about what gunnut said in thread about the state of the forum. I'm hopefull that by working together we'll be able th get some of the older members back posting again. So far everyone is doing a good job posting some really good stuff. Maybe if can keep it up we can get them back.
    That would be awesome!
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 14,205 Senior Member
    Couple times a day on average I would say, maybe a bit more.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • ojrojr Senior Member Posts: 1,274 Senior Member
    I check most week days, not usually Saturday or Sunday though.
    The flight was uneventful, which is what one wants when one is transporting an Elephant.
     Reuters, Dec 2020.
  • RugerFanRugerFan Senior Member Posts: 2,689 Senior Member
    Several times during the day
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,502 Senior Member
    Being retired and still on lockdown, several times a day. I only post when I think it's helpful/useful. I'm glad to see some old members returning, I was concerned about Snake, glad he posted!!
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    I stay logged in, and usually check it at least every morning.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • RaftermanRafterman New Member Posts: 329 Member
    Once a day with the morning coffee. Then it depends on what projects I have have going on if I take a second peek.