Any "holes" in your collection?

13»

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,010 Senior Member
    snake284 said:
    Elk creek said:
    .22LR revolver. Don’t own one
    Wow! You gotta fix that!
    I'm not even a big hand gun aficionado but if there's a hand gun I would shoot regularly it would be a .22 Cal Rimfire revolver. I haven't had one since I was in high school. My brother inlaw had one that was his dads and he left it with me. It was an HR. I shot the hell out of it. Then later gave it back to him. I said at the time I needed to get me one and I just never did. But nothing's more fun to shoot than a .22 Cal. Revolver.
    Honestly, I have been using one of the S&W Model 10s in .38Spl as my lightweight plinking revolver.  I developed a fairly accurate load using 115Gr Berry’s Plated 9mm projectiles and 4Gr of Trailboss that has almost zero recoil, rings steel pretty well and is surprisingly accurate for using the “wrong” bullets.

But yes.  A .22LR wheelie is on the list.  Might do a Charter with a 4” barrel just because.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Jeeper44magJeeper44mag Posts: 5 New Member
    2Aman said:
    Yes!! A lever gun in .357 Mag or .44 Mag. Not having one keeps me up at night. 

Sleeping like a baby...

'63 .30-30 Marlin Marauder, Marlin .357, .44, .45Colt (all 16" carbines), .45-70 (18" barrel).  Still need a TDS to finish my collection.  Just haven't found the right deal.
  • Uncle FesterUncle Fester Senior Member Posts: 1,350 Senior Member
    edited June 24 #64
    Thanks to the USPS, my pump shotgun is taking a full week to from Dallas to my FFL located 20 miles from the main post office.  It is still not out for delivery after 4 days on the truck? #****