Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

If there was any doubt left the the COVID panic is a public manipulation campaign...

Six-GunSix-Gun Senior MemberPosts: 8,027 Senior Member
Saw this floating around on Facebook and tried it out...yup.

- Open Google

- Type in *any* 3-digit number followed by "new cases"

-Tell me what ya get.

The whole thins a pre-election a ruse, folks.  Nothing more.  But, hey, government scientists say...
Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.

Replies

• AlleyCatAlleyCat Posts: 236 Member
    edited June 25 #2
    Six-Gun said:

The whole thins a pre-election a ruse, folks.  Nothing more. 

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,515 Senior Member
    edited June 25 #4
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,027 Senior Member
    MAGA?
     :) 
    I didn't vote for Trump (nor Hillary, for that matter), but this reeks of socio-political information tampering.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 4,615 Senior Member
    I tried it too and you’re absolutely right.  The virus is real but the power overreach of government into control or outright shutdown of our liberties/life is outright horrific.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

The public manipulation campaign has existed for many decades. The pandemic has brought some of the termites out from the wet dark wood into the bright sun of recognition.

People must define for themselves what a free society is. Subversion into liberty takes many forms. Some of which are cleverly disguised.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,171 Senior Member
    I did that search with three, four, five, six, and SEVEN digit numbers and got results, and the results were all from the same websites and they all preached gloom and doom.
    And the same disinformation about those paper masks. READ THE WARNINGS ON THE FREAKIN' BOX!. States plainly that those paper masks are NOT for virus protection.
    You're being played worse than that 'duck and cover' horse manure foisted on the public back in the 50's and 60's. 'Bend over and kiss your butt goodbye' would have been more efficacious, and HONEST.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    . The pandemic has brought some of the termites out from the wet dark wood into the bright sun of recognition.

People must define for themselves what a free society is.

You don't get a choice even in a free society.

Worms at the bottom of the hole, worms at the top.

• centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,534 Senior Member
    Does anyone remember the thread I posted about four months ago? Just Saying.
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 6,491 Senior Member
    No, I don't. How about a link?

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    I remember it. Communists countries like China and Russia obviously want to disrupt and divide USA systems and process. Not new. John Bolton recently commented on this. How much success they'll have and how much Covid19 is a part remains inconclusive. Conspiracies to manipulate events are easy to confuse with conspiracies to originate events.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,262 Senior Member
    No, I don't. How about a link?

Mike
    This is one of them:
    https://forums.gunsandammo.com/discussion/38196/domains-and-where-we-are-in-them-losing/p1
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11