Which is better?? This??

Image result for lechon
Image result for lechon

Or this??

Wipe your chin!!  B)

Replies

• GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,310 Senior Member
    You are a cruel, CRUEL man... 🤬🤬🤬
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,977 Senior Member
    Now thats what a custom rifle should look like 98 action, beautiful wood, fine checkering (22 lpi ?) checkered steel buttplate, horn fore end and cap ?? not some run of the mill m-700 in a plastic stock. What caliber ??

Al ya do realize it takes a fine rifle to harvest the cerdo

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,925 Senior Member
    Thanks, I built it from scratch a few years back, and it's Enzo's favorite .280!! Ebony tip, Oberndorf action XXX English walnut. Grisel bottom metal.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,138 Senior Member
    That Pork looks awesome, but that gorgeous rifle will last a whole lot longer
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • 2Aman2Aman Member Posts: 332 Member
    Wow!! Both look awesome. So now tonight, I will have a few cocktails, look on Gun Broker for something really cool while eating some good pork. Enablers! 😂👍
    edited June 2020 #7
    Big Al1 said:
    Thanks, I built it from scratch a few years back, and it's Enzo's favorite .280!! Ebony tip, Oberndorf action XXX English walnut. Grisel bottom metal.
    Favorite 280? Let’s not limit ourselves.  It’s one of my favorite rifles I’ve ever touched! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

That one was a LOT of work. Everything from scratch, stock blank not semi, all the metal work including blue job, and checkering. That will drive you crazy!! And it shoots good, too! Now what did I do with those adoption papers??!!  B)
    edited June 2020 #9
    Big Al1 said:
    That one was a LOT of work. Everything from scratch, stock blank not semi, all the metal work including blue job, and checkering. That will drive you crazy!! And it shoots good, too! Now what did I do with those adoption papers??!!  B)
    You're killin’me Smalls... 🤣🤣

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,138 Senior Member
    GunNut said:
    Big Al1 said:
    Favorite 280? Let’s not limit ourselves.  It’s one of my favorite rifles I’ve ever touched! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Have you ever had the pleasure of his Ruger No 1?  I had a difficult time handing it back after shooting it
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    edited June 2020 #11
    Diver43 said:
    GunNut said:
    Big Al1 said:
    Have you ever had the pleasure of his Ruger No 1?  I had a difficult time handing it back after shooting it
    I've handled it but I've never shot it.  I love No 1s but my real love in life is this .280 of his.  Just wrapping your hand around the beautiful slim grip area on that gun is as good as sex...  The man is a ridiculously TALENTED (and pretty humble) builder...

Now yer' makin' me blush!! Image result for blush emoji
    Big Al1 said:
    Now yer' makin' me blush!! Image result for blush emoji
    Like I said, humble 😁