Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 6,749 Senior Member
    Some of the linked comments are rather clever. I need to get out more........

One handgun a month. That's like mandating only one shoe be worn at a time in order to reduce kicking.......
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,667 Senior Member
    What does the "one handgun per month" nonsense accomplish? The other two might make some kind of hackneyed sense, but that makes none whatsoever.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,921 Senior Member
    One handgun per month = CONTROL    It is a way to slowly trickle in gun control.  CONTROL what you purchase, CONTROL how much you purchase, CONTROL when you purchase.  One thing at a time.  To most people that have maybe one or two guns in the house it does not sound harsh, to a collector or a competitive shooter it could put an end to your hobby.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 776 Senior Member
    These anti-American Marxist politicians will stop at nothing until our Constitution is reduced to ashes. Molon Labe Fokkers! 
  • 2Aman2Aman Member Posts: 332 Member
    edited July 1 #6
    I agree with you guys, also didn't like the part about taking away guns from anyone determined to be a danger to themselves. I get it to a point of course but it gives them alot of leeway (sp?) to confiscate. 
    These anti-American Marxist politicians will stop at nothing until our Constitution is reduced to ashes. Molon Labe Fokkers! 
    Haha, Nice! 👍
  • BamaakIIBamaakII Posts: 274 Member
    Libs are in it for the long run, every law they pass gets them a little closer to their endgame.
  • DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 776 Senior Member
    BamaakII said:
    Libs are in it for the long run, every law they pass gets them a little closer to their endgame.
    Like chickens marching for Col. Sanders!
    BamaakII said:
    Like chickens marching for Col. Sanders!
    😂 exactly! 
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,421 Senior Member
    From Kommiefornia and it is all about control.  However, telling consumers they can have only "one" a month occasionally creates a desire to get them while I can and the consumer purchases more that year then maybe they originally intended.  Get to set a goal:  I can get my next one in thirty-one days!

• JaphyJaphy Posts: 65 Member
    Amusing,  the link photo shows a potential customer reaching for a pellet gun.