Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Pelosi - "Do as I say, not as I do." - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC FOOTAGE!

DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 788 Senior Member
edited September 2020 in Second Amendment/Politics #1
LOL!!! Trump is going to have a field day with this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgv-5eTli-o

Replies

• Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,156 Senior Member
    The speaker follows the rules and always wears a mask?  Not in that video
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,980 Senior Member
    To be fair, its kind of hard to be in a salon and wear a mask - but OTOH, that woman NEEDS to be veiled!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,818 Senior Member
    Is that like vote for this we will read it later?
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,375 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    To be fair, its kind of hard to be in a salon and wear a mask - but OTOH, that woman NEEDS to be veiled!
    In my state it's required and just work around it.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    How does one get a facial?

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,305 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    You.... know there is an alternate meaning for that word, right?

::shudder:::
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    zorba said:
    I got my hair cut just the other day.  She cut the back, front, top, then removed the over the ear piece on one side, cut, put it back on then do the other.  It is far from perfect, but in trying times we do what we must.  Down here if they do not enforce the wearing of a face cover the business will be shut down and fined.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,121 Senior Member
    Barber shops and beauty salons are open here, thank goodness.  
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    zorba said:
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    You.... know there is an alternate meaning for that word, right?

::shudder:::
    Yea, yea, yea. NOT that I'm looking for that type of "facial", but the original comment still stands! :D

Diver43 said:
    Down here if they do not enforce the wearing of a face cover the business will be shut down and fined.
    Its hit and miss up here - thank Goddess. That's OK, I just ordered a true face veil - they want a face covering, they'll get one!

zorba said:
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    Sorry, don’t know.  Mani-pedi is where I draw the line 😁

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,100 Senior Member
    "We're all equal, but some of us are more equal than others"
    George Orwell, Animal Farm
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    My wife normally cuts my hair, but with her shoulder surgery, that isn't happening....so I've been getting kinda shaggy.

Yesterday I took her in to town to have her hair trimmed, washed, etc...while I was waiting I noticed a barber shop next door and decided to avail myself of her services...Oh Joy! She wasn't wearing a mask! and didn't have that damnable sign on the door!
    Got my hair cut, beard trimmed and shaped and she even lathered up my neck and shaved it with a straight razor...it was great...

Before anyone goes nuts on the mask issue...neither my county, nor the county to the North have had a single case of CV since this thing started and has been the seat of "The Great Mask Rebellion"...
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,263 Senior Member
    I've had my hair cut twice since mid March. Had to wear a mask both times. They manage to work around it.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
  • JustsomedudeJustsomedude Posts: 607 Senior Member
    Thank God I'm bald and ugly. 
  • DrawbarFlatsDrawbarFlats Posts: 788 Senior Member
    Thank God I'm bald and ugly. 
    Same LOL!!!!
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,951 Senior Member
    Jayhawker said:
    My wife normally cuts my hair, but with her shoulder surgery, that isn't happening....so I've been getting kinda shaggy.

How is the boss doing? Did that procedure go as planned? Any surprises when they got in there and had a good look? Still Praying for her o:)
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    CHIRO1989 said:
    Jayhawker said:

How is the boss doing? Did that procedure go as planned? Any surprises when they got in there and had a good look? Still Praying for her o:)
    Surgery happened on the 20th...went and saw her surgeon today for her follow-up...she's healing up nicely, but she's still pretty tender..
    Got our first look at the X-rays too.

She starts PT on Friday...

Thanks for the kind thoughts and concern
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,818 Senior Member
    That's good news on Mrs. Jayhawker
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    Sorry, don’t know.  Mani-pedi is where I draw the line 😁
    So, what's your fave color? I have purple sparkle on right now... :D

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,454 Senior Member
    zorba said:
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    One gets a facial by going to a hog pen with a good hog wallow in it. Fall face first in the wallow, and you'll get one dandy facial. Fall in nekkid and roll around and get a full body mud bath!!! :D
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike said:
    zorba said:
    GunNut said:
    zorba said:
    One gets a facial by going to a hog pen with a good hog wallow in it. Fall face first in the wallow, and you'll get one dandy facial. Fall in nekkid and roll around and get a full body mud bath!!! :D

Mike, you being a country boy and all, should know better than most that it isn't just mud in those wallows.  
    Jerry

• BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,395 Senior Member
    LOL!!! Trump is going to have a field day with this. 
    Maybe he should should, but. . .

Despite things on the level of Whitewater, Waco, and Ruby Ridge, a presidential impeachment was held mostly over Bill Clinton having an office frolic with Monica Lewinsky.

And now, despite all the highest-levels-of government shenanigans she and her party have engaged in to discredit and sink the current President, we use the SOTH clandestinely getting her hair done as our prime-time talking point of the week.

Kinda seems to me like "Yes, it's true that Adolph Hitler was responsible for a war that killed 70 million people, many of them civilian victims of genocide - BUT LOOK! - we just caught him doing 70mph in a 55mph zone!"

Sure, Pelosi is a duplicitous troll and needs to have her hypocrisy highlighted, but it troubles me greatly that THESE are the things the public dog regards as the juicy bones to latch onto.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,454 Senior Member
    tennmike said:

Mike, you being a country boy and all, should know better than most that it isn't just mud in those wallows.  
    Jerry, you just let the cat out of the bag and it's gonna be hard putting it back in the bag. :D
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Jerry

My wife tells me that the owner of the salon is getting death threats, is going out of business, etc, etc.

Do you realize that the person who is third in line with the nuclear launch codes was set up by a hair dresser?
    Jerry

Yea, she claims she was set up. Owner says, a person that rents a chair in the shop had a customer in when things were still supposed to be shut down.  pelosi's people reached out to find someone. Like she didn't know her city was on semi lock down.