Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

%in PA in the margin of error

VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior MemberPosts: 7,455 Senior Member
Looks like Trump picked up the boilermakers union out of PittsburgH and the polls are neck and neck. He took the state with H ahead in the polls last time.
People can see that Biden has ONLY been against the protestors since the day after Don Lemmon on CNN said that the dems need to say something because they are losing the argument politically.. think on that, Biden made no statement until after a CNN talking head said it was hurting them politically... who cares about the people hurt.
Biden repeated that he would ban fracking over and over during the primaries, not a great idea in one of the largest NG producing states that has 19% of the total production, he says he didnt say it now....
One thing I have seen is that the Gov of PA has kept the economy in the tank. I just heard the sleep senator from PA Casey, repeating that the unemployment rate is 13%... the gov in PA has killed the restaurant industry and any entertainment venue and most small business. About the only thing open is Walmart, but that is Trumps fault. I dont think it is working.
Biden shows up to a venue that there are 5 reporters at, the questions are scripted, no questions, and he still made a fool of himself...

Hate to do it but I think this is going to be a blowout
It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,453 Senior Member
    I don't put a lot of faith in polls. The silent majority is called the Silent Majority for a reason. They are generally heard loud and clear at the polls, though.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • GunNutGunNut Posts: 6,333 Senior Member
    Just for kicks I googled Trump motorcade Kenosha for images.  Then I googled Biden Motorcade Kenosha.   Then I smiled.  Again, not covered by the news...  

ooooooooh, and CNN has been excluded from having any moderators on the debates.  I think for the first time ever.  Now THAT is funny!!!

MAYBE America is quietly waking up.
    Old West Saying: God created men, but Col. Sam Colt made them equal.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,386 Senior Member
    I think Tennmike is right about polls and the silent majority.  The average NYC poll taker probably wouldn't venture far enough out of the blue urban centers to find Trump supporters to poll.

And I think - certainly hope - that GunNut is right about America waking up.  I have some objective/subjective difficulties coloring my observations, but the behavior of the Dems these last four years has got to be appalling to anybody outside their leftest-of-the-left base.    There was a time when the two sides could sit down and have a conversation; a lot of voters still remember that; and it should be clear to most that it's the Dems that are the ones throwing the tantrum.  

My same objective/subjective problems apply, but I think Trump has done a good job pointing out that everything the Dems run for a long period turns to poop.  I also think it's been fairly brilliant politically (if maybe not practically) that he's been letting governors handle the bulk of the pandemic response their own way.  Seeing both parties in crisis management mode illustrates their differences better than any stump speech ever could.  If CNN's moderators have indeed been excluded from the debates, that may be a highly positive sign of this waking up.

I'm hoping that the masses are seeing that the left's attacks on Trump seem to be directed mostly at his personality rather than his policies, and that the left seems to be trying to float their candidate on personality alone (hilarious, since we're talking about a Biden/Harris ticket) while they have absolutely ZILCH for policy.  With luck, those masses realize that personality is not what Provides for the Common Defense and Promotes the General Welfare.

And I'm REALLY hoping that Varmintmist has it right and that we get a blowout - or at least a solid popular vote majority.  What's sorely needed is a harsh referendum on the far left and their media lapdogs with the clear message that their world view is not what the country wants.   That would light the illusions of left-slanted poll/reporting spin on fire.    
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,455 Senior Member
    edited September 2020 #6
    I dont take a lot of stock in polls, but Hillary was ahead in the polls and lost PA..

This morning it was reported by Rassmussen that 27% of black LIKELY VOTERS in PA are going Trump. I am thinking that when Trump said "what do you have to lose?" 4 years ago went to heart. All they have to do is look at the dem run cities where black buisness are being burned to the ground because the dems are letting the rioters run free, and then the city charges the owner 200K to tear it down.

And the police union just voted, 50+ lodges for Trump, about 15 abstaining, 0 for Obiden

It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
    I think at this point they are so desperate trying to change the optics that they are looking stupid, even to the stupid.

Oregon Governor trying to blame White Supremacists and vigilantes on the violence in his city just after Federal agents shot a known antics guy who murdered a conservative in cold blood and EVERYONE knows it's antifa and BLM burning Portland to the ground.

Pelosi: I was set up...

Daily Mail: Job reports almost 1.4 new jobs and unemployment down to 8.7, almost a full percentage point lower than predicted by all economists and yet the Daily Mail reported it as ONLY 1.37 million new jobs...

It's a Democrat Party shitshow and they are trying to sell it as chocolate.

General George Patton:  “Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.”

• JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,114 Senior Member
    There's lies, damn lies, statistics and polls.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    There's lies, damn lies, statistics and polls.
    Yep, in that order!