Home Main Category Clubhouse

TV & INTERNET Question

jaywaptijaywapti Senior MemberSwampland, FLAPosts: 5,100 Senior Member
What is FUBO ? wife said it 1/2  the cost of what we have now ( Spectrum ) does it include internet ? 

JAY
THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,222 Senior Member
    Never heard of them, here's what Professor Google says:
    FuboTV is an American streaming television service that focuses primarily on channels that distribute live sports, including NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and international soccer, plus news, network television series and movies. Wikipedia

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 4,772 Senior Member
    edited October 2020 #3
    Here's what FuboTV says about itself.

FuboTV is a streaming internet service. It isn't the only one. Here's the top 15.

Most streaming services are BYOIC (bring your own internet connection). Very important before you drop your current service if Spectrum is providing you with internet as well.
    If your internet is provided by some other company then proceed to the next step of deciding which streaming service is best for you.

Read this article completely. It's kinda flakey but has alot of good info.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience -- Mark Twain
    How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and [how] hard it is to undo that work again! -- Mark Twain

• JKPJKP Senior Member North FloridaPosts: 2,678 Senior Member
    I've recently started using YouTube TV (along with Netflix and Amazon). It's a solid choice though a bit pricey when compared to others.
  • PFDPFD Senior Member PNWPosts: 1,841 Senior Member
    We were with the full blown Xfinity cable bundle at about $220 per month.
    I gave them a sob story about getting laid off and got internet only for $65 per month (even though that was for new customers only.)
    We replaced the tv part with YouTube tv for $65 per month so we're at $130 now.
    I think we cut the cord.😊
    That's all I got.

Paul
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Merrritt Island, FLPosts: 25,222 Senior Member
    We're paying $40/mo for Internet - which is twice what I think it should be, plus whatever it is that my wife streams. I think that's about $35/mo.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Swampland, FLAPosts: 5,100 Senior Member
    Thanks to all for the info.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT